Worst feeling in the world....

Originally Posted by CLuTcH 713

Its worse when you take your girlfriends virginity and she makes you stop because shes bleeding and crying
indifferent.gif
word. and you try to be all caring and understanding...but in your mind you wanna choke the broad.

Besides losing a close one, the WORST feeling in the world is when a person is dead, that has your money. 5 grand is owed to me amongst
three people. It was beginning to fade from my memory until this post sparked it back.
smh.gif
mad.gif
Damn shame that I will never collect that money.
Yes I am MADD. These posts piss me off when I see them.
laugh.gif

roll.gif
I hate it too. Happens too often, about to a bowl of whatever good, and can't find any disposable forks. Washing dishes ftl
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Greezee

Besides losing a close one, the WORST feeling in the world is when a person is dead, that has your money. 5 grand is owed to me amongst
three people. It was beginning to fade from my memory until this post sparked it back.
smh.gif
mad.gif
laugh.gif

5 G's? Damn
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by Greezee

smh.gif
mad.gif
laugh.gif

5 G's? Damn
smh.gif

Yes sir. SMH. I'm not in desperate need for any money, but I could surely use it. You know what I mean.

Originally Posted by geminifly

Either that or a napkin, kills me everytime. I hate when I sit down and can't find the remote too, it sucks having to get back up and
look for it.

Same thing I was thinking...Hate it when I can't reach the remote where I'm sitting...Damn I'm lazy.

Or when your trying to rub one out in the bathroom and people keep banging on the door.
tired.gif

Im tryna get my O face on...and your banging on the door tryna find the Axe body spray....!@#$ outta here
mad.gif

haha i think thats a bad feeling but its funny but true but im sure that there is worse feelings

Originally Posted by PhillyPG1

Or when your trying to rub one out in the bathroom and people keep banging on the door.
tired.gif

Im tryna get my O face on...and your banging on the door tryna find the Axe body spray....!@#$ outta here
mad.gif

indifferent.gif

roll.gif

Sucks when you have it set in your mind to have a bowl of cereal, pour it in the bowl and end up having no milk! Word to Friday
smh.gif

i hate when i spend time making the food that taste hella good... finish it and it wasnt enough.. so you go and make another batch and it doesnt taste thesame..
mad.gif

Originally Posted by y0ung j33zy

Sitting down taking a duece and in the middle of it you realize you have no toilet paper
smh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
all you can do is
frown.gif
and look around for other things to wipe with.

Back
Top Bottom