You aint got no shoes on, really?
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Young Jeezy on Kanye's "Amazin'"

"standing on my podium I'm tryin to watch my sodium"

There were tons of garbage lines but I just thought of this for some reason

"I ain't an xbox so why you N's tryna play with me"

roll.gif

Just so corny and lame I can't believe dude said it.

almost forgot tpian's amillie dont know the exact words but he said something like

"Diamonds make my teeth look like a urinade smoothie"

Originally Posted by goldenarmz97

Thet call me crayon cuz my cars are colorful/ im in the kitchen cookin and my dope is colorful/ right hand shawty and my grams is wonderful/ dry water whippin got me livin like stunna do/ ballin stay fly thats the motto that I live by/ pissy jewelry leave ya main B@@@@ with the pink eye/ blue and yellow Jordan touch wit a little tye dye/ fruity colored bathing apes/ the same color as popeye/ 68 impala on some rims that sit high high...
this has to be gucci am i right??? i never heard this

Originally Posted by BeastMode212

I'm the bomb like tic....tic.......SMH at people who actually thought that line was the greatest thing ever said...

you know how many facebook statuses that was in!
laugh.gif

kanye- "I go the hardest Flow so ****** I'm disgusted with myself I mean ughh were do I start First I stand around and vomit Then I !%## up on it F**kthe beat up so bad Won't no body get up on it I flow so sick N!gga how sick ...Sea sick"
kanye is my dude but i just hated this line so bad it just sounds stupid to me!

and you know whats so bad about it he was going hard until that whole last verse, that line and comparing himself to the GOATs
worst lline of the year...

Wayne- "Next time you mention Pac, Big, and Jay-Z, dont forget Weezy baby."

I liked the song but when i heard that line i was just like

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by nero1son

Originally Posted by goldenarmz97

Thet call me crayon cuz my cars are colorful/ im in the kitchen cookin and my dope is colorful/ right hand shawty and my grams is wonderful/ dry water whippin got me livin like stunna do/ ballin stay fly thats the motto that I live by/ pissy jewelry leave ya main B@@@@ with the pink eye/ blue and yellow Jordan touch wit a little tye dye/ fruity colored bathing apes/ the same color as popeye/ 68 impala on some rims that sit high high...
this has to be gucci am i right??? i never heard this

Nah.....if yous ee fruity or stupid fruity...then a completely ridiculous car color comparison...its OJ da JUU-MANE

I forgot how it went but the one where Wayne threw in the line about him liking Gremlins as a kid; then saying something like it had nothing to do with thesong he just wanted to say it

"Girl we through
You think your **** don't stink but you are Mrs. P-U"

turrible.. just turrible..
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by zube42

I forgot how it went but the one where Wayne threw in the line about him liking Gremlins as a kid; then saying something like it had nothing to do with the song he just wanted to say it

This is a bad line, but its certainly not from this year. 2 or 3 years ago

Originally Posted by zube42

I forgot how it went but the one where Wayne threw in the line about him liking Gremlins as a kid; then saying something like it had nothing to do with the song he just wanted to say it
and when i was (forgot what age he said) my favorite movie was da gremlins/aint got $&!+ to do wit dat but i just thought dat i should mention

yea...while horrible, this is from offa dat mike jones beat... "mr. jones" i think it was called... which is a couple yrs old.

"I turn you on like a handle...or a television on the weather channel"

---Lil Wayne

"I'm on like the television"

--- Lil wayne

"It's so hot up in the club I ain't got no shoes on"

---Hurrican Chris- "its so hot up in the club i aint got no shoes on"

Back
Top Bottom