WORST Movies You've Seen... Vol. BRUH...

happening.

this thread is starting to act like the "females u wanna smash and don't know why thread"..

the town? really? the departed?

for the most part i can see how many of the movies posted here are bad, but some of yall are reaching with others lol

ib4 someone says toy story and finding nemo..

or worse.

nolan batman.

It Follows
Captain America the first one
The Matrix
Kill Bill
Interstellar

Last edited:
Ted, is by far, the worse movie ever. 

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1637725/

At least the most recent movie that I saw in theaters.  Almost came close to walking out and almost did had it not been for my sister wanting to stay.   that movie was immature, vulgar and the premise of the movie sucked so bad.  A movie about a perverted, teddy bear who is alive and wants to do dumb stuff did not spark my interests.  To make matters worse, a kid behind me was kicking my chair  the entire time and laughing at all the lame jokes.  I was extra irked.  I wasn't sure who he was with (parents) or care but I ended up screaming at him during the movie for him to stop and afterwards talked to his mom or whatever it was.  HOW do people let their kids get into that movie with its ratings and allow him to watch that garbage.

When he kicked my chair, I flipped and yelled out quit kicking my @#@ing chair.  Felt so bad after because he was a kid. but I was more pissed at being stuck in my seat watching that garbage than a kid kicking my chair and laughing at lame, perverted, H.S. jokes.

Another POS movie that you do not need to see and gave me "WTF" moments is Sin City : A Dame to Kill For 

One word: TERRIBLE

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0458481/

I do not get the point of Gordon-Levitt's role in the movie, movie was random and boring.  Jessica Alba still acts? What was the point of that movie? oh nvm, just a warning to you all, just do not watch it.  

Almost forgot the title and had to google it, that's how terrible that movie was and how little I remember about it.

Last edited:
Forgot that the first Captain America sucked

Dinner for Schmucks also

Not going to entertain people saying great movies sucked. NTs just got dudes who take going against the grain and being different to the NT extreme 
laugh.gif

Pootie Tang- **** this movie in 2001, and **** it as of last year when y'all fooled me into thinking maybe I think it sucked just cause I hadn't seen it in a long time. Nope, **** is awful as it was then, and I'm more appalled that Louis C.K. directed it, cause he's actually funny, something this movie wasn't.

The Glass Shield - Maybe I was too young to understand it when it came out, but as a kid I remember this being a slow plodding *** movie. I'd check it out now to see if that still stands

The Happening - terrible acting plus the fact that plants were killing people. The trailer made this movie look awesome and legit, but that actual movie was embarrassing. I should've left the theater at that time when everyone else was.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom