Worst Nba Player Highlight Mixes...

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

Kwame had so much potential honestly...it's a shame he was so weak mentally. If he had more heart he could of honestly been a very solid big man with at least a very solid 16-18 points and 9 rebound kinda numbers throughout his career. Yeah i said it, he had the talent. He just needed to go to college and grow up as a man.

That's not far fetched. I watched a good bit of his games with the Wiz and he showed flashes of talent. He dropped 30 and 19 one time on the Kings and had a month or so stretch where he was consistently getting double doubles. I just don't think he had proper coaching and he was too immature to adapt to the NBA lifestyle. Plus being on a team with Gil and Larry Hughes he didn't get very many touches or opportunities. He never seemed to play fully confidently and always seemed like he was nervous/rushing things.

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

Kwame had so much potential honestly...it's a shame he was so weak mentally. If he had more heart he could of honestly been a very solid big man with at least a very solid 16-18 points and 9 rebound kinda numbers throughout his career. Yeah i said it, he had the talent. He just needed to go to college and grow up as a man.

That's not far fetched. I watched a good bit of his games with the Wiz and he showed flashes of talent. He dropped 30 and 19 one time on the Kings and had a month or so stretch where he was consistently getting double doubles. I just don't think he had proper coaching and he was too immature to adapt to the NBA lifestyle. Plus being on a team with Gil and Larry Hughes he didn't get very many touches or opportunities. He never seemed to play fully confidently and always seemed like he was nervous/rushing things.

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

This guy has some GOLDEN mixes
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
you need this in ur life
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheKingMisiek#g/u
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom