Worst pair of shoes you ever bought vol: it is a sneaker forum, remember?

Air Signature Player.  Can't go wrong with a Foamposite based shoe right?  I was hyped about these, and Paul Pierce (pre-douche bag days) and all the Nike players on the C's were rockin' them, so I copped a pair, and my god are they murder on the arches.  I don't know how Michael Olowokandi worn these years after they released.  
20072974294513.jpg

09 Space jams, horrible quality. cant even wear them. they're my size but for some reason my toes feel TOO tight and squashed

Originally Posted by VAHustler

those retro v's on first page
pimp.gif
My worst have to be the cdp xvii's. Not sure how most if not all of those pairs made it out of the factory with the quality they have. The nubuck on them is horrible.
air-jordan-17-countdown-package-nt-2.jpg

air-jordan-17-countdown-package-nt-3.jpg

thats because these r SUEDE not nubuck....but i think the overall quality of this shoe is nice tho

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

09 Space jams, horrible quality. cant even wear them. they're my size but for some reason my toes feel TOO tight and squashed

mine were the same way.  the new 11 mold is HORRIBLE.  i stuffed mine w/ old t-shirts and let em chill for a minute......that opened up the toe box for me.  they feel alot better now

vandal lows and dunk hi iD (not premium)
no cushioning in them whatsoever. stock insoles don't do a damn thing and it feels like i'm walking on concrete all day.

Nike Air Trainer 3's that retroed like a year and a half ago. I wore them for a month, but they're really stiff and uncomfortable. I think I should donate them or something.

Midtop Air Force 1s from 2007 were also a mistake. I never wear them. Should donate them.

And for exercise, the New Balance 1223's were terrible for me because they were too stiff. I also bought the Nike Air Zoom Structure Triax 11s and never ran in them more than 3 times. Then I realized I had the wrong shoe for running, and those two shoes have just sat on the shoe rack. I also need to donate those.

First post everybody.
smile.gif

Copped these in 03 for basketball... blisters everywhere, plus the stupid toe box would make you trip. First time I started really wearing two pairs of socks.

adidas-tmac-9.jpg

Also I tried to play basketball in these like twice and ended up with searing pain in my arches. Sold them last week for $50... oh well.

yhst-19451398387667_1930_26866850.jpg

Originally Posted by JRodski

payed retail for the laser XV's and havent worn them to this day....

Not only one of the WORST pairs to buy for retail, but also a pair that'll make you wallet cry for paying $160
laugh.gif
. I was hyped a one point in copping the 15s but i realized that it would've been a huge mistake so thankfully i passed without hesitation.

adidas sambas

they alright if you drive the whole time or walk a short distance, but these just murdered my toes and gave me blisters everywhere

I'm gonna have to say the Zoom Flight Turbines. Everyone loved them for balling in, but I found the stability to be AWFUL. The upper shifted far too much, and they weren't too pretty to look at.

Originally Posted by AirMaxBuckeye

Kobe 5 Chaos. They still sit in my closet.

Really!? The Chaos cw is my favorite!

I bought a pair of Lebron IIs in the gray and blue cw. The cw was nice but I hated the shoe. I sold them last year.

It's not a sneaker.  But when they first came out i had to have them.  Nike Match Mercurial R9.  They destroyed my feet but i felt like a million bucks when i had them on.

30.JPG

throwback-thursday-chutney-jordan-13-3.jpg

Jordan XIII. They were comfortable but I never destroyed a shoe so fast so badly
laugh.gif
   I mean the sole wore off in months time like nothing, the stitched part on the side ripped, the metal logo broke

Jordan NuRetro 2..Thought they would feel just like the Retro 2's so I never tried them on..Huge mistake..Could barely get my foot in or out of em and the cushioning is just plain sad..Now I try every pair of shoes on first before I purchase..

black-red-air-jordan-retro-xviii-cdp-1.jpg

pulled these out the box and was like WHAT THE F____???

why are they soooo damn ashy?

the Vs were on deck, though... nice... but these...
grin.gif

never wore them wit anything cuz they were extra uncomfortable...

and i had tons of other shoes that were ACTUALLY BLACK and red...

not graphite/red...

size 12 felt like a 11 width wise and 13 length wise...

so i  figured, "hey... why not hoop in them... i aint got no other use for them... i might have found a gem"

went to practice for two days and they were done...

the bottom part was so poorly glued... smh... it was ridiculous...

i thru the shoes in the garbage... they shoes sucked !%%...

/rant...

Lebron 4's. I don't recommend a point guard in the world to ever wear these unless you want to practice in them as a substitute for ankle weights. Can't believe I spent 160 on them.

Originally Posted by EDWeeNO

Originally Posted by JRodski

payed retail for the laser XV's and havent worn them to this day....

Not only one of the WORST pairs to buy for retail, but also a pair that'll make you wallet cry for paying $160
laugh.gif
. I was hyped a one point in copping the 15s but i realized that it would've been a huge mistake so thankfully i passed without hesitation.

Spots in NYC had them at $55.00 at one point.  
smh.gif

Originally Posted by peks03

it would hurt too bad to even take pics, but my worst would have to be any of the 3 cw's of adidas kobe ii's.
embarassed.gif

I only had one pair...but probably the worst shoes I have ever bought.  Clunky, heavy, hot as hell, looked horrible wearing casually.

jordan 1 retro in og black/red colorway from early in the decade. wow painful....was like being barefoot on glass

Originally Posted by mjd77

I only had one pair...but probably the worst shoes I have ever bought.  Clunky, heavy, hot as hell, looked horrible wearing casually. 
I agree that casually they suck, and they are pretty heavy, but they aren't bad to play in. They have the best court feel by far out of every shoe I've ever worn, and the lockdown is unbelievable. However, the midfoot bends the wrong way VERY easily after break in, which was a huge problem for me. Could've been amazing performance sneakers, but they got messed up by a bad shank. Too bad.

Back
Top Bottom