Worst player on your team (NBA)?

Based on the active roster its definately James Johnson....I remember there was a thread about this dude a while back saying he was gonna be something.

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

It's between Coby Karl, Darnell Jackson, Jawad Williams, Danny Green and probably Leon Powe.
and to the guy that posted after CROSSISOM, Powe was injured before he came here. he didnt come to cleveland and "torn his acl" I'm pretty sure we were the only team to take a risk w him

Originally Posted by jdizzle75

Based on the active roster its definately James Johnson....I remember there was a thread about this dude a while back saying he was gonna be something.

I sort of agree, but to me its Salmons

Originally Posted by Im Not You

[h2]from: Shaq DIESEL 34 to: Im Not You subject: Hello[/h2]

Shaq DIESEL 34

off_line.gif
152 Kudos

Yo Celtics Fan, who's worse? Shut up? SMH.. what are you 15 years old

Search Tags: diesel, 34, shaq
What a loser...

laugh.gif
...hes confused...i dont get how his sn is shaq diesel and hes a celticfan

thats me having a larry bird related sn
laugh.gif

Clippers -- Ricky Davis. At this point in his career, the guy is strictly a jump shooter and he's not even good at that. His defense is terrible. Theminute he gets in the game his man scores. Plus, he's just one of those guys that, wherever he goes, the team gets worse. I'm very happy he's inthe last year of his contract with the Clippers.

--Sasha Vujacic. Word to KB8SanDiego.
--I agree with you Dennis. But if dude makes a 3 I'll still take it.

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

having no bad players on your team FTW....
pimp.gif

but if I had to pick one Ian Mahinmi .....
tired.gif

Yea hes the only bum on the team. Dude needs to stay out the club and work on his jumper.

Either Mikki Moore or Corey Maggette.

Maggette is far more annoying but Mikki Moore doesn't do anything well. I can't pick. It's like picking which of your sons you like the most...except in reality you despise both of them.

its close between francisco elson and joe alexander

id probably go with elson even danny gadzuric gets in the game before him, which isnt a good look...when bogut was injured, he still didnt get any minutes

joe's not far away though, but hes got potential i guess

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Anthony Carter, hands down. So glad Carl decided to see past his man crush for him and give Lawson the minutes he deserves. Carter should never get to see the hardwood all season.
it's Karl, and while I've had my gripes with Carter and George playing him too much, he's not that bad of an NBA player. he hitsopen shots, he's a good on the ball defender, and while he might not have the highest bball IQ, he is a veteran and is a decent decision maker. hisbiggest problem is when he plays too much he starts making goofy turnovers and thinking he can shoot tougher shots when he can't. that's why he worksbest in limited minutes. but of course we have Ty Lawson now, so not much need for him in the rotation because Ty has the same qualities that are good aboutAC.

to be honest, there isn't really a "bad" player on the Nuggets right now. now that Atkins and Hunter are gone, we have a bench full of capableplayers, it's nice for a change. I think you could argue that AC > Johan Petro but of course they play at different positions so it's not much of acomparison.

Originally Posted by AiRodney23

I really hate how Earl Boykins sucks the air out of our offense, though. I watched the second half of the Wizards/Pacers game and son dribbled out the shot clock at least 5 times, no exaggeration. He makes his shots, but damn, for a 5'5 dude, he thinks he's the superstar out there.
ahhh I'm so glad he's/that's not our problem anymore...

a week ago i woulda said Duhon cause he was playing so @%##*@ he may have eclipsed Eddy Curry because Curry sitting on the bench was more productive than Duhonand his %*%+ but hesurned around a lil bit so yeeeah...

034251deffa78ca71045fd0a2e01f4ff7ef8022.jpg

Originally Posted by THE GR8

a week ago i woulda said Duhon cause he was playing so @%##*@ he may have eclipsed Eddy Curry because Curry sitting on the bench was more productive than Duhon and his %*%+ but hesurned around a lil bit so yeeeah...

034251deffa78ca71045fd0a2e01f4ff7ef8022.jpg
There it is
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom