worst quality jordans ever?

Agreed with everything op listed. Those are My favorites too. I want to buy the blk n red 4s but afraid of the cracking from normal wear. Can't justify paying resell price for shoe that crack after 5 wears.

Those Orion 7s were pretty awful too. I was interested in them because I liked the colors that were on them just because it was something different but when I went and seen them in person at a local finish line before release date, there was tons of extra glue, the white on the tongue looked yellowed already and just the horrible leather used. I don't think I would've even paid $100 for those.

I was disappointed with my 2012 breds, quality is ****, feels very cheap, supposed to be a premium product! I've got paint chipping with 4 light wears...

i know someone was going to say it as well i own 2 pairs of cdp 11/12's and 2 pairs of 2012 and i would say the quality is the same if nt better on the cdp pair heres a pic i took way back when they dropped one being the cdp one being the 2012's
the CDP 11's always chewed up my pinky toes, but it could be my wide feet. But then again after i sold my pair i wore my 2012's. The fit was a tad different, alto more comfortable to me.

whoever said 06 was a terrible year is really mistaken, there were some bad quality 3s and 4s but dude..metallic 5s were great and the stealth blue 5s have beautiful leather on them.

Yeah I just bought another pair of the 07 Metallic Vs. Gotta love the durabuck over the suede crap.

My aquas are pretty cracked but my playoffs never cracked.

my 07 metalics were great

wore my 07 playoff 8's about 3-4 weeks ago and was shocked there was no paint chipping.

My DTRT spizikes are destroyed after less than 5 wears. All other spizikes are pretty durable..the DTRT's need a full restoration on the midsole

Last year's White Cement IV retro was absolutely terrible. Wore them 3 times before sadly finally accepting how bad they were and selling them. Sucks, because that's my 2nd favorite Jordan of all time. The hunt for '99s continues.

Last year's White Cement IV retro was absolutely terrible. Wore them 3 times before sadly finally accepting how bad they were and selling them. Sucks, because that's my 2nd favorite Jordan of all time. The hunt for '99s continues.
white cement ivs were nice. the only gripe i have is when you hold the sneaker at angle you can see a light gloss of paint painted over the top of the toe box. 

'06 Military 4's. Woof. Not to mention the 2007 FR 3's. My girl's pair is separating, and she barely wore them. Mine havent been worn in a while either, but they're still intact, but I know paint chipping on 3's and 4's is virtually inevitable.

easier for me to post which shoes released since 05 that were NOT trash...
- dmp 6/11
- banned 1
- rttg vegas 1
- 88 threes

aaaaaaaand that about sums it up fellas 8)

damn this thread makes me realize that I need to give up on this brand :smh:

Cement 4's

Rly?

I am actuall prty happy with my pair.
The leather is stiff.. But at the same time.. I've worn em like 5 times and there's no creasing at all. No comfort issues either.

white cement ivs were nice. the only gripe i have is when you hold the sneaker at angle you can see a light gloss of paint painted over the top of the toe box. 

Got rid of that easily with some leather cleaner.

2012 black cement 4s - paint chipping and cracking after about 3-4 wears. I'm a lightweight so no weight excuse.

Last edited:
Cement 4's from last year man, horrible leather plastic
Agreed, I sold mine after 4 wears...worst Pleather I have ever seen or walked in my entire life. they creased so bad and hurt on the feet. Plus the white looked more of a creamy white in different light. 

Crazy, im wearing my white cement 4's now, probably about the 12 time or so, zero creases, comfy, no cracks, no yellowing, im very happy! matter of fact i have at least 10 to 15 casual wears in all the 4's only pair i'm upset with is fire reds, serious creasing all over the toe box!

I'm thinking that some of us have different definitions of quality. I don't consider creasing to be a sign of bad quality. If anything, in most cases it's the opposite. Softer, more luxurious leather creases very easily. I'd much rather a shoe have that kind of leather than that hard, plastic-y, stiff leather that the White Cement IV retro had. I never found them comfortable either.

View media item 503712
these are hands down worst retro 4 i have, and i have 10 different colorways from different years.

the nubuck is so bad it feels like a bad cut of leather. not buttery at all. i hope the future colorways coming out aren't like this

dont get mad at me either, this is quality, not looks, personally they look really nice. why i bought them
You complain about the quality yet you still cop because of the looks. Sounds like quality isn't that important to you.

Back
Top Bottom