Worst song of your fav artist career?

Fab is not my favorite but he's up there anywho the song "Throwback" off Street Dreams might be the WORST effort of his career
sick.gif
I dont know what the hell he was thinking
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Braveheart Party or Nastradamus
sick.gif

should've vaulted both of those skid marks
smh.gif
I might one of the few who actually like braveheart party.

I'd have to say Tool's "Part of Me" is their worst but that was the early years off the Opiate EP. The drums are still sick on it though.

- Tical.

Ummmm I HATE that Jaÿ-Z song "Girls Best Friend" I think that's the name of it...its the 2nd bonus on Vol.3 after Jigga My N____...I rememberthat was the first Making The Video I ever saw it was just all bad...

Originally Posted by JayJay414

Ummmm I HATE that Jaÿ-Z song "Girls Best Friend" I think that's the name of it...its the 2nd bonus on Vol.3 after Jigga My N____...I remember that was the first Making The Video I ever saw it was just all bad...
i love that song....
laugh.gif

my least favorite Jay song is on the Blueprint 2...can't think of the name

my least favorite T.I. song is........."We Do This".....not really feeling it

I also hate that song off of BP2 with Sean Paul..."yoo yoo yoooooo"...that was so bad Jay threw a remix on there for us...lol

Originally Posted by diceloveme

Fab is not my favorite but he's up there anywho the song "Throwback" off Street Dreams might be the WORST effort of his career
sick.gif
I dont know what the hell he was thinking
roll.gif

throwback is ill definitely not his worst song..imo his worst song ever on an album was on ghetto fabolous "we dont give a"

Originally Posted by JayJay414

I also hate that song off of BP2 with Sean Paul..."yoo yoo yoooooo"...that was so bad Jay threw a remix on there for us...lol
"What You Gonna Do"
laugh.gif
The remix is wack too.

WinstonDon wrote:

my least favorite Jay song is on the Blueprint 2...can't think of the name
It could possibly be 2 Many H___

Murs - Lookin' Fly. Probably because I can't stand Wil.I.Am.

2pac - Whatz your phone #

Jay z - Hello Brooklyn. Take a guess why...

Wu tang - that song with Flava Flav

Kanye - Barry Bonds, take another guess why...

Back
Top Bottom