Worst Starter on EVERY NBA Team (updated)

Damn, Knicks' fans are bugging..I hate TD as much as any Knicks' fan but no way dude is the WORST starter in the NBA..We just hate him because we have 2 great scorers on the team so any team he takes a shot n misses it we think "Goddamn, why didn't he pass to Melo/Amar'e instead?"

Gordon Hayward starts in the NBA and averages 5.4 ppg.

Jeff Teague in ATL is a starting PG that averages 4.2 ppg, and less than 2 APG

Chase Budinger, starter in Houston, is a SF and averages 3 RPG for his career

Idk how long any of these dudes will remain starters, but at this moment in time, these guys are 3 of the worst in the league

I know DFish sucks, I know. But I'm sure he'll hit some clutch 3s when it matters.

I know he can do that off the bench but still
laugh.gif

I'm still mad we went from Fish to CP back to Fish.

Better throw in Mario Chalmers in the mix. Had what like 4 TO's in less than 3 mins against the Celtics?

Without Derek Fisher the Lakers don't win their last championship.

JUST saying.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Toney Douglas though? He's not great but he's definitely not that bad.

Toney Douglas >>> Ray Felton

What?
He's right.
Felton averaged 17 pts, 9asts and 2 stls with the knicks last year 
indifferent.gif

OP said worst starter for every team. Just chimed in with NYK's...Fields is making a case.
30t6p3b.gif

and Jermaine O'Neal's corpse did open the season though...

Originally Posted by gaseousfashion

Originally Posted by Drama23

my boy sessions is vastly underrated and would be a great replacement at 1 for the lake show...

Anything is an improvement over Fisher.

That clip is 
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Sessions is nice if you overlook the fact he isn't a threat from deep.

against toronto he was...boy worked on it 

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Toney Douglas though? He's not great but he's definitely not that bad.

Toney Douglas >>> Ray Felton

What?

Douglas is EASILY the worst. See: Sunday's game vs Celtics.

Ray Felton makes me want to hang myself, started off playing good ball last year. Once we won a few games and ESPN started slurping him and Amar'e, he forgot what his position was. Every game was full of forced shots. I remember watching mad games last year and just shaking my head or laughing because he'd be fully guarded or his teammates would be wide open and he'd force some airball. NY is a joke, don't understand why anyone would want Felton or Gallo and for some reason all you see in the Knick thread is "I miss Gallo, I miss Felton"

Derek Fisher = Michael CurryIt HAS to be something related to being Prez of the players association. Going back a bit in time here, but when the Pistons started the ECF finals streak under Carsile, Michael Curry started every game without fail. Played the first three minutes of the game, missed a lefty layup, and never played another minute the entire game. Respect? Boggles the mind.

D723:
Without Derek Fisher the Lakers don't win their last championship.

JUST saying.
Absolutely. And does that have anything to do with right here, right now? Absolutely not.

Yeah I'm gonna have to add Gordon Hayward and Jeff Teague to the list. Decent college players, not NBA starters.

^ Damn.
laugh.gif

Fisher pulls crap like that all the time, though. Got us Laker fans nervous every time he goes to the rim.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Yeah I'm gonna have to add Gordon Hayward and Jeff Teague to the list. Decent college players, not NBA starters.
What?! Hayward is type nice !

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Fisher pulls crap like that all the time, though. Got us Laker fans nervous every time he goes to the rim.
laugh.gif

this is true lol i cringe almost every time

Back
Top Bottom