Worst Video Game Ending of ALL Time

Originally Posted by CrimsonCloudAttire

Fallout 3.

In the era of modern gaming, this is the worst. Especially considering how much time and work you put in the game, and you couldn't even get a cut scene? Like, for real, picture stills?

nerd.gif

lol i was pissed wen i beat fallout 3 i thought it was gonna be like oblivion it took me like 20 hrs to beat fall out wen the credits came up i waslike
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
eek.gif
all in one

Originally Posted by Its All Good Baby Baby

True Crime: Streets of L.A. pissed me off. I died at the end
indifferent.gif
That game was trash period. I cant believe I got so hyped about it too.

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

Call of Duty 4, that entire game was too easy on Veteran. By the time I got to the end I really didn't even care anymore.
GTHOH Call of Duty 4 is a prime example of how to end a game the perfect way

Originally Posted by Dakingii

Call of Duty 4, that entire game was too easy on Veteran. By the time I got to the end I really didn't even care anymore.
grin.gif

before they made Advent Children:

final-fantasy-vii-cast.jpg

After like 50 hours of gameplay - Nothing like watching everyone fly away on a ship.......the end :smile:

eek.gif
That was a good way to end the game.

Halo 3 and GTA IV had some bad endings.

ive always haten maddens super bowl "celebration" they should have the entire sideline rushing the field and then have the presentation of the trophyand the mvp trophy. never understood why it was always weak

ive always haten maddens super bowl "celebration" they should have the entire sideline rushing the field and then have the presentation of the trophyand the mvp trophy. never understood why it was always weak

Originally Posted by Dakingii

Originally Posted by Its All Good Baby Baby

True Crime: Streets of L.A. pissed me off. I died at the end
indifferent.gif

I stopped playing that $!++ as soon as I saw flying skulls shooting fire balls at me.

Originally Posted by Kong860

Originally Posted by CrimsonCloudAttire

Fallout 3.

In the era of modern gaming, this is the worst. Especially considering how much time and work you put in the game, and you couldn't even get a cut scene? Like, for real, picture stills?

nerd.gif

lol i was pissed wen i beat fallout 3 i thought it was gonna be like oblivion it took me like 20 hrs to beat fall out wen the credits came up i was like
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
eek.gif
all in one
but when I beat it I still had a large portion of the mad unexplored. I started another playthrough tho with a chick character, about to startmurkin random folks. I defused the bomb this time too. And murked Tenpenny (lockpick FTW)

The ending definitely shoulda had FMV tho. No excuses.

I hated the Mega Man Legends 2 ending. Mega Man, Yuna, and Sera stranded on Elysium while Roll, the Bonnes, and Von Bluecher are struggling to build a workingspaceship, with the intent to follow MegaMan into Elysium. It ends there
smh.gif
mad.gif
. AT LEAST MAKE A THIRD INSTALLMENT. I know Capcom made money off of the Mega Man Battle Network series and the Devil May Cry series, but the moneywill pour in when Street Fighter IV comes out
pimp.gif

I agree with those of you who say Fallout. It was way too short, and could I at least get some video? The best they could do is still shots?

I understand that's probably how past Fallouts ended, but damn. Step intp 1996 and give me something other than stills.
smh.gif

And
laugh.gif
@COD4. That ending was EPIC.

The older I get the less games I've been beating. I didn't even bother playing the one player on COD4.

FFVII's ending was pretty confusing.

Halo 2's ending was garbage

If you get the "bad" ending of Valkyrie Profile all you get is "thanks for playing" @*$! is !*#*@+ up considering I put 65 hours into thegame

Back
Top Bottom