Would a Niketalk Record Label work? Vol this Could Be GENIUS

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Let ya boy get some production credits
pimp.gif

soundclick.com/mastamindmusik *shameless plug*

pimp.gif
aint nun wrong with that

yo my dude u need to holla at top 40 , for this beat....right up his lane
Mastamind Musik - *SMASH* Losin' My Composure (FREE DOWNLOAD!!)

it's in motion...any artists looking to perform at SXSW get in touch with me...wanna get you started as far as applying for official showcases and all that jazz...

it's in motion...any artists looking to perform at SXSW get in touch with me...wanna get you started as far as applying for official showcases and all that jazz...

Originally Posted by HankTrill

who is top 40
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by HankTrill

who is top 40
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

as far as shows...

I've gotten a decent following from the Wiz show i threw earlier this year, and i'm possibly bringing him back here for the Waken Baken Tour. that would only make things better. throw in the Fashawn show this fall and Smokers Club Tour (which has an INSANE lineup) i should have a pretty good following looking for shows i'm doing, so it would be a lot easier to attract an audience. The Dom/Jewels show earlier this year was at a 21+ venue, on a wednesday during finals week and still drew close to 150 with about 2 weeks notice.

I've already got in mind a road trip/tour for the West Coast artists (or whoever else wants to roll) on the way back to CA from Austin, with shows along the way with national headliners and #NT'ers opening. I'm taking at least one van out to ATX, and depending on the amount of people cruising with we can do more, i already know the band i manage and the rapper i manage will be heading out there, and any LA people interested could tag along. I plan on doing 3 showcases out there, one of them the #NT one, and we've got enough time where i can work out some stuff with the band for live band performances of some songs.

SXSW might seem a long time away, but now is the time to get it moving.

I encourage anyone to hit the PM, my twitter or my email which is [email protected] if you have any ideas.

Let's do this...

Just hit your Gmail Bro. I'm diggin this
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

as far as shows...

I've gotten a decent following from the Wiz show i threw earlier this year, and i'm possibly bringing him back here for the Waken Baken Tour. that would only make things better. throw in the Fashawn show this fall and Smokers Club Tour (which has an INSANE lineup) i should have a pretty good following looking for shows i'm doing, so it would be a lot easier to attract an audience. The Dom/Jewels show earlier this year was at a 21+ venue, on a wednesday during finals week and still drew close to 150 with about 2 weeks notice.

I've already got in mind a road trip/tour for the West Coast artists (or whoever else wants to roll) on the way back to CA from Austin, with shows along the way with national headliners and #NT'ers opening. I'm taking at least one van out to ATX, and depending on the amount of people cruising with we can do more, i already know the band i manage and the rapper i manage will be heading out there, and any LA people interested could tag along. I plan on doing 3 showcases out there, one of them the #NT one, and we've got enough time where i can work out some stuff with the band for live band performances of some songs.

SXSW might seem a long time away, but now is the time to get it moving.

I encourage anyone to hit the PM, my twitter or my email which is [email protected] if you have any ideas.

Let's do this...

Just hit your Gmail Bro. I'm diggin this
pimp.gif

I'll support this 110% I've been waiting for one of our brethren to be put on.

I wanna be that one random white dude in every video tho...
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I'll support this 110% I've been waiting for one of our brethren to be put on.

I wanna be that one random white dude in every video tho...
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Yo, on the humble. We should test drive this promotion %%#! w/ the #SS mixtape droppin, sort of a dry run. They speak semantics

Yo, on the humble. We should test drive this promotion %%#! w/ the #SS mixtape droppin, sort of a dry run. They speak semantics

someone somewhat trustworthy but motivated should make a label and just sign artists as "a group" (maybe under different/secondary stage names) with the option to do solo work elsewhere, on your own, on some WU-Tang steez
so everything on #SS mixtape projects would be understood you're breaking bread and gaining experience with the music industry.(knowledge shared)

^ this is what I was thinking, just education/experience when I spoke to Eddo on this.
Just surprise he posted about it, I wasn't going to do anything with it, but I still hate giving ideas out without working out major kinks because I always feel they get bastardized.

someone somewhat trustworthy but motivated should make a label and just sign artists as "a group" (maybe under different/secondary stage names) with the option to do solo work elsewhere, on your own, on some WU-Tang steez
so everything on #SS mixtape projects would be understood you're breaking bread and gaining experience with the music industry.(knowledge shared)

^ this is what I was thinking, just education/experience when I spoke to Eddo on this.
Just surprise he posted about it, I wasn't going to do anything with it, but I still hate giving ideas out without working out major kinks because I always feel they get bastardized.

Back
Top Bottom