Would a Niketalk Record Label work? Vol this Could Be GENIUS

N's is lazy and would much rather focus their energy on established rappers
New material & beefs, and members gettin exposed.

It could work if everybody works together.

Im in negotiations to start my own label with my biz partner Shake (Producer of Miley Cyrus, Taylor Swift, freecreditreport.com,etc.) we getting investors interested if +#!+ pop off Ill def help out with Secret Society Records

It could work if everybody works together.

Im in negotiations to start my own label with my biz partner Shake (Producer of Miley Cyrus, Taylor Swift, freecreditreport.com,etc.) we getting investors interested if +#!+ pop off Ill def help out with Secret Society Records

[color= rgb(153, 204, 255)]not even trying to pessimistic but i just don't think it would ever work.[/color]

[color= rgb(153, 204, 255)]then the sheer fact that so many parties are involved & the distance from said parties.[/color]

[color= rgb(153, 204, 255)]all business can't be conducted through the internet.[/color]

[color= rgb(153, 204, 255)]and who is to say **Pick an artist** would want to be signed to **Whatever y'all call it** ?[/color]

[color= rgb(153, 204, 255)]Then the second money get's involved it's going to be ... "I did this ... shouldn't I get a cut of the 500 ringtones **WHOEVER** sold?"[/color]

[color= rgb(153, 204, 255)]not even trying to pessimistic but i just don't think it would ever work.[/color]

[color= rgb(153, 204, 255)]then the sheer fact that so many parties are involved & the distance from said parties.[/color]

[color= rgb(153, 204, 255)]all business can't be conducted through the internet.[/color]

[color= rgb(153, 204, 255)]and who is to say **Pick an artist** would want to be signed to **Whatever y'all call it** ?[/color]

[color= rgb(153, 204, 255)]Then the second money get's involved it's going to be ... "I did this ... shouldn't I get a cut of the 500 ringtones **WHOEVER** sold?"[/color]

Originally Posted by young dr0

QFT
tired.gif

QFT
tired.gif

Originally Posted by ErvinSB91

QFT
tired.gif
I have to agree also, money is the major thing at the end of the day. Nobody wants to work for their health when they got responsibilities.

My suggestion tho would be to have it under one umbrella, but have different regions where no region has any say in the business sorts of the other region i.e. The Mid-West can't tell the East Coast to push G.O.D. or T.I.M.E (that's a lot of periods for two names
laugh.gif
) over Henz0 or another East Coast artist.

For it to work, it would have to be 1umbrella, 4 regions, and x amount of districts in said regions assigned to particular artists/producers.

Originally Posted by ErvinSB91

QFT
tired.gif
I have to agree also, money is the major thing at the end of the day. Nobody wants to work for their health when they got responsibilities.

My suggestion tho would be to have it under one umbrella, but have different regions where no region has any say in the business sorts of the other region i.e. The Mid-West can't tell the East Coast to push G.O.D. or T.I.M.E (that's a lot of periods for two names
laugh.gif
) over Henz0 or another East Coast artist.

For it to work, it would have to be 1umbrella, 4 regions, and x amount of districts in said regions assigned to particular artists/producers.

Gonna have to agree with this.

Once money gets involved +!@% gets VERY complicated.

I do however believe we could unify to promote single artists in order to further their career, and increase the success of their current projects better then we have in the past.

I really think the only website with more influence on popular culture than us is 4chan. I don't see why we can't focus that energy constructively...

(Kneesh) I can do anything, if I DREEEAAM IT!
laugh.gif

Gonna have to agree with this.

Once money gets involved +!@% gets VERY complicated.

I do however believe we could unify to promote single artists in order to further their career, and increase the success of their current projects better then we have in the past.

I really think the only website with more influence on popular culture than us is 4chan. I don't see why we can't focus that energy constructively...

(Kneesh) I can do anything, if I DREEEAAM IT!
laugh.gif

^ thats true the money will be a problem... so instead of this being a "record label" maybe make it an NT PR situation... a Promo operations where it is strong volunteer work thru the site

^ thats true the money will be a problem... so instead of this being a "record label" maybe make it an NT PR situation... a Promo operations where it is strong volunteer work thru the site

& There goes the idea
tired.gif

& There goes the idea
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom