Would ever seriously date a girl who is not a virgin? Vol. Pure?

If you met an awesome girl who completley made you happy, hella down for you, always there when you need her, really sweet, but she is not a virgin? I mean, for me, I always wanted a girl who was a virgin and as you get older, the girls report card gets longer. Whats your thought about this?

Originally Posted by gConquer

are you serious right now?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LetItShine24

If you met an awesome girl who completley made you happy, hella down for you, always there when you need her, really sweet, but she is not a virgin? I mean, for me, I always wanted a girl who was a virgin and as you get older, the girls report card gets longer. Whats your thought about this?

I'm young, but I'm not dumb, I pick em wise, so far all Vs. But at the end of the day it's just another tangible.

bwhat.jpg

Unless everyone got married at 17/18...you're unrealistic.

Plus, if all these dudes are supposedly smashing, do you think its all the same women?

The most humbling thing for a dude is to realize that someone smashed before you did. So you either suck it up and play your part or you cry about it as you fall asleep.

In fact YOU sound like a virgin right now.

You think women don't want sex either? Your narcissism is preventing you from seeing the other side here.

A better question would be if someone would seriously date a virgin.

I aint about that bloody lifestyle.

Originally Posted by LetItShine24

No-It_s-Not.gif

Originally Posted by The Technodrome

did you try to get at a chick who slept with everyone in your class except you to prompt this question?

laugh.gif

pretty much this guy is very misinformed...a virgin? really
laugh.gif
 this ain't Happy Days

Initial reaction, no. Like seeko said, experience >> ___. But if there are things I like about her, and I think she has potential, ill take a chance on her and go through a light dating trial period. With that being said, I haven't ran into too many virgins who were actually virgins. And the ones that were virgins, you could tell by their social interactions, which were not too attractive to me.
EDIT: I could swear this thread title said "Would you ever seriously date a girl who is a virgin? Vol. Pure?" - 
indifferent.gif
 - which is a much more valid question
30t6p3b.gif

No lie, that's like asking if you would post in an interesting thread if you're not the first to reply. Good luck passing your driver permit test next year.

Back
Top Bottom