Would ever seriously date a girl who is not a virgin? Vol. Pure?

Originally Posted by LetItShine24

ahah i know it was dumb, im young, im picky

young is the key word, i used to think that i would only date virgins, now im lucky if i find a girl whos body count is still in the single digits

Originally Posted by MAKITA

What is this "Virgin Female" creature you speak of?

They're making !+** up. 'Virgin females' are myths, like unicorns or LeBron making a 4th quarter comeback.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

do virgin females even exist?

nerd.gif

Virgins are overrated.. it would be nice but they lack so many things because they are not experienced. they're not that tight no pun intended.

roll.gif

Bet in 5 years OP gonna change up and be like Drake talking bout "I know you've been Practicing"

and to answer your question, heck yes i'm gonna take her if she's not a virgin. Everyone has a past, don't let sex ruin a good healthy potentially life long relationship.

It doesn't matter if they're virgins or not. It doesn't matter if she's been around, all that matters is that when you're making passionate love to her, she's allowing you to be apart of magic! Not the other way around, us guys are nothing without these beautiful woman!

Originally Posted by sillyputty

Your narcissism is preventing you from seeing the other side here.

yo...shut the *%!! up
grin.gif

always talking about the next mans 'narcissism' ...ol Sigmond Freud $*@ *#@#%.
30t6p3b.gif

a lot of these women are good for nothing !+*%*@....theres nothing wrong with being old fashioned and wanting a girl who values her chastity...and those girls ARE out there...

y'all keep chasin these nasty +$#%@!! while I chase success...some of us have high standards 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom