Would she deserve to get Chris Brown'd??

Originally Posted by Snake201

roll.gif

smh.gif
Only females would find it funny kicking a guy in the nuts. i would have bodyslammed her on the couch and put her in a choke hold till she passed out.

getting spanked and hit with a pie =/= getting kicked in the nuts. there is no excuse for that and once i was able to stand i would have beat her till SHEcouldn't stand.

Ya'll scary. Yea getting hit in the balls hurts, but it's no reason to beat some girl unconscious...

Originally Posted by upnorth

Ya'll scary. Yea getting hit in the balls hurts, but it's no reason to beat some girl unconscious...
yes it is. he didnt just get hit int he balls. she straight tried to destroy his ability to procreate

haha, kicking the dude is way more pain that jus smackin her in the butt and throwing a pie in her face..

Originally Posted by vctry20

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

Originally Posted by ericescobar

you guys know she didn't REALLy kick him there right? its just one of those lets-make-funny-youtubevids-and-try-and-sell-it-as-a-prank-war type things

You think those are sound effects ?
laugh.gif
yeah I'm sure she really didn't hit him over the head with a cookie sheet either.

I believe its real because only a +@+$% would find that funny
for her to have REALLy kicked him in the nuts, she would have to HOOK her kick. she just kicked him in the +%* (in the taint at WORST), look at itagain. are yournuts that far near your +@@%?

Back
Top Bottom