Would U Rather Be All-NBA Or All-Star?

Lookin @ The All NBA Teams Today I Just Wondered Which 1 Means More To These Players Makin All-Star Teams Or Being Acknowledged As 1 Of The Best @ Your Position For An Entire Season. Discuss..............................

No one cares about how many times you've been to the ASG.

What you care about is how many times you've been voted into the All-NBA team.

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by NoReasonableDoubt

All 1st Team, which 99.99% of the time means your an AS.
Was just about to say the same thing.

To answer the question, DEFINITELY All-NBA

what all-NBA player ISNT an all-star??? Of course all-NBA is more important, its much harder to achieve and you have to already be an all-star to achieve so. It's basically saying not only are you in the elite class to be an all-star but you are the best out of all the other all-stars.

Originally Posted by THE GR8

what all-NBA player ISNT an all-star??? Of course all-NBA is more important, its much harder to achieve and you have to already be an all-star to achieve so. It's basically saying not only are you in the elite class to be an all-star but you are the best out of all the other all-stars.

Seriously, how is this even a question?

Originally Posted by NoReasonableDoubt

All 1st Team, which 99.99% of the time means your an AS.

Pretty much. 

Would you rather want to be on the "exclusive list" of all-stars like Jamaal Magloire, Mo Williams, or Vlade Divac.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

All-NBA.

Mo Williams proved that All-Star appearances are garbage.

Allstar. it means you're popular.
i mean at least you can brag about like "man, i'm an allstar" unlike "ya'll, i'm all nba 1st team" lol

My Point Of Bringing This Question Up Is For Guys Like Rondo, Bosh, Billups They Were All-Stars But Not All-NBA Selections. When Guys Retire People Usually Bring Up How Many Times They Were An All-Star Not How Many All-NBA Teams They Made. To Answer My Own Question I would rather Be All-NBA But It Seems Like The Media Pays More Attention To All-Star Selections For Some Reason

All stars come and go.  Devin Harris was an all star last year.  So was Mo Williams.  I don't think either will get a chance again for the rest of their careeeer.  

Back
Top Bottom