Would u stay in a house somebody died in? Vol. They never left

Short and simple....
Halloween season got me watchin all these paranormal activity/amityville(sp?) movies.

U find out the last family/person still "lives" there.
Would u stick around and fight it out?
Spirits or whatever roaming in your closets and ****.
Dropping kitchenware from the sky and ****. Doors opening and closing its just you in the house.

I'd be out. 1st unatural thing go down.
my NT famb bout that scrap with a spirit life?

Last edited:
**** I do right now.

Moms bf died of cancer in the crib. Nothing weird has happened.

yet...

Sure why not. I don't believe in spirits/ghosts so this hypothetical situation would be interesting and something new to me.

if we're talking about manhattan, close to central park for a reasonable price, dudes be more than willing to share it with demons, ghosts, spirits, chupacabras w/e

Sure why not. I don't believe in spirits/ghosts so this hypothetical situation would be interesting and something new to me.
This.

...As long as there was NOTHING left over like blood or stains of any sort. 

Last edited:
I already do. The tenant prior to my family, died of old age. Its how we were able to get the apartment.

My mom died in my brothers room n july. I had to move back hme for the funeral and to take care of my disabled brother we both slept in the room she died. I was fine

My cousin rented out a spot to a young guy and my cousin gets a call from him asking if he could come over to look at this leak in the shower. My cousin got caught up with school and work and forgot he had to stop by and fix the leak. Fast forward 3 days, he hasn't been called and reminded of he leak, so my cousin just totally forgot about the dude. He gets a call from the tenant's mom and she said her son blew his own brains out in the shower. So basically he called my cousin to go over to find his body after he commits suicide. Anyway, he Mexican family next door moved in there, no damns given.

I'd probably leave, but not before I sit my a_ in the middle of a room butt naked and fapping to nothing while Kenny G songs play softly in the background.

Let that ghost have a sight of real hell.
not if thats what they like
devil.gif
If that's what they like, then I'll make a deal with them.

I'll put on a show from time to time as long as they don't pull my blanket at night, rearrange my cutlery, turn on faucets, and an overall stop to any douchey-ghost behavior they do.

We'd all be winning in this scenario, ghost problem diverted and ghost-living best buddies made.

Profit.

Last year, me and my wife house sat for a neighbor back home while she was in grad school. The woman that owned the house passed away 2 years ago and the house sat vacant for a year so her son (who is an only child and lives in Florida, the house is in NC) asked us if we wanted to stay in it, rent free, just so that he'd have someone in the house and up keeping it. Well, after we moved in I found out that the woman's husband died in the downstairs bedroom... lucky for us it wasn't in the bedroom that me and my wife shared. We would hear footsteps going up and down the stairs and would hear people walking around upstairs, above the living room (the bedroom that we slept in) I sat in the living room one day and heard a man and a woman having a conversation, but I tried not to pay too much attention to it. I was outside doing yard work, cleaning leaves out of the creek that ran alongside the house and I heard something that sounded like a ball getting dropped and bouncing. It sounded as if I was in the house and someone was dropping a tennis ball over and over, which kind of shook me since; 1: I was outside 2: Our closest neighbor is half a mile away 3. We're in a creepy house that someone died in, perched on top of a hill in the middle of the woods. Come to find out, these people had an old labrador that died and they buried it in the side yard. I later found some tennis balls in their plastic tube in a storage room under the stairs. I think the stuff that had me shook the worst is that my wife would have night terrors. (she's never experienced them before and hasn't since) She sat up in the bed one night and was yelling, "There's someone in here!" and said that she saw a figure standing next to the bed, looking down at me. I didn't want any part of that, so I just laid there and didn't look up. Was definitely some freaky stuff... I really don't think I'd ever go back and stay in that house, even if it was rent free! I was happy whenever my wife finished up school and we moved out. I have always been a skeptic of this stuff, but not anymore.

A stranger's house, no. But I feel weird staying in the room of a close family member that died. My grandma used to stay in this room upstairs till she passed recently, that room is off limits for me for a while to sleep in. Too many memories.

i haven't had much of an encounter but my parents have..

-At our old house, we had a couple things, such as the radio turning off by itself.
-My dad would wake up at 4am to go to work and says he saw a little girl in my brothers room for a quick second
-my sister kept hearing noises in her closet. It would bother her so much she would sleep in the living room. We thought it might have been a mouse or something so we cleaned it out, and nothing; noises kept going on, so my mom told my sister to pray to her which she did, AND it stopped bothering her
-when my sister went off to college, i took over her room and came done with a really bad sickness, which made me so weak i could barely walk, i was out of school for 3 months...during those days, EVERY WEEKDAY, in the morning, at exactly 7am when everyone was ut of the house, i would hear a bouncy ball, it would be soo loud, yet to subtle that even if i turned my tv volume as high as i can i would still hear it and wouldn't let me go back to sleep...i was so weak i getting so tired of it. But at 11am my mom would come from work to feed me, and as soon as she would be home, the noise stopped.... a few weeks after i returned from school, i told my parents i wish i can hear the noise again, and this time hopefully i can follow it to where it leads...sure enough, on a saturday, at 7am i was able to hear the bouncy ball and lead to my parents bathroom/room in between the walls...i called my parents over and they heard it as well...ever since then i never heard it again.

-at our new house we've have seen the blinds move, and kitchen clothes move
-my aunt was visiting from las vegas, and when she laid down on the bed, she felt something lay down with her, she didnt mind it at all, and then a few hours later in the morning, she felt it leave the bed
-a few weeks ago, she came to visit again, and my mom and her were having talks, catching up late at night in the kitchen, and they were talking about their dad, my grandpa (he died in this house) and all of a sudden they heard the silverware shake

None of us are really scared of these things occurring, but damn i just don't want it to happen to me when I'm by myself, alone :lol:

It pisses me off how my aunt who lives a few blocks away called a priest to bless our house :smh: ever since then we rarely hear anything...the reason I'm a bit disappointed (mom as well!), is that we noticed these things only occurred whenever we were in rough times, or if someone was severely sick...We'd like to think it was just a spirit, letting us know everything will be ok...i know it sounds corny, but its just crazy how these things occurred whenever someone was ill.

My dad died in my house 19 years ago that I still live in right now. Sometimes I get a little creeped out walking through the room he died in at night.

Back
Top Bottom