Would you accept $25 Mill to blow over the course of 5 years in exchange for serving 5 years in pris

What if I flip the 25 mil to make more money for myself instead of wasting it on stuff like a dumb ***? I can't keep that money either.

If not this is just dumb. 5 years of millionaire fun just for 5 years of prison and then back to my regular life? You do know in that scenario you're actually heading back to an even worse situation right? Convicts can't get good paying 9-5s.

What if you invest in stocks? Are you allowed to keep that?

What if you used the 25 mil and bought a bunch of lotto tickets and won the mega bucks? Can you keep that?

If not, your thread is stupid. Why would I go to prison, come out with a record and nothing else?

Geez... so stupid!

Last edited:
No freedom, no nature, no ladies to look at, no partying, no seeing loved ones for 5 years for some $$$ I didn't earn?  I'm goooood on that one OP.

I'd bury that money e.b cooper style n go to jail. Do my bid and diddybop over to go get my money... Unless they like built a police station on top of my loot. I.e blue streak

Hell nah. Come out the hell hole riding a kia... selling weaves like the real Ricky Ross... That seems nice

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom