Would you buy these custom chains/necklaces

I was wondering if any of you would be interested in buying these for around $50-70 I wanna see the feedback thanks!

(not mine, but kinda know the guy i wanna see if he will deal with online consumers cause he is only dealing locally if i can get enough people to say they want them then i can get them)

Originally Posted by noname27

39545621790164163657710.jpg

I was wondering if any of you would be interested in buying these for around $50-70 I wanna see the feedback thanks!

([color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]not mine, but kinda know the guy [/color]i wanna see if he will deal with online consumers cause he is only dealing locally if i can get enough people to say they want them then i can get them)
indifferent.gif

Anyways I'm not buying a bootleg product.
How did you get the NHL and MLB licenses? Supreme and TISA too? How?

Is there something special about the materials used? Why 50-$70? The pic makes them look like $20 plastic necklaces.

I wouldn't, tell your friend to be careful selling those logos. He won't be in business long

Bahaha.... i rather stick with the GoodWood. And they are even lucky they get my money.

Yeah I agree the prices are too high, I'm thinking $30 dollars would be the most people would be willing to pay. With that said, this
is not my style but as mentioned I could see people purchasing this. Good luck

No but there is a market for this nowadays, I wouldn't put it on the net though unless you have permission to use those logos...

Yep after I saw the pic I see why he wont sell online.

Cease and Desist is in your friends future. I predict.

SMH at you trying to piggy back off his hustle.

YES, I see you.

LMAO...70 bucks for copyrighted refrigerator magnets attached Mardi Gras beads. Ohhhk. Business is not for everyone.

Back
Top Bottom