Would you care more if you found $5 in the street or your Local WNBA team won a championship?

Originally Posted by socluis90

Yo what's the reaction in a city when they actually win? Does anyone care honestly?

im sure it would at least be covered on page 4B of the sports section. right next to the asian massage parlor ad

I think you made a typo. I would care more if my loca WNBA team won a championship
tongue.gif

Naw but seriously I would choose the $5.

I am going with a WNBA championship
nerd.gif

our team has dollar nights, tickets are like 6 bucks , dollar beer, hot dogs and nachos. Cant beat a $20 date .

plus the "celebration" on the river walk just another excuse to get drunk downtown
pimp.gif
we were close last year, plus Becky Hammon
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by OIIIIIIIO

nerd.gif

our team has dollar nights, tickets are like 6 bucks , dollar beer, hot dogs and nachos. Cant beat a $20 date .

plus the "celebration" on the river walk just another excuse to get drunk downtown
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
QFT Yes sir
pimp.gif

WNBA team....no, i'll take the $5..... if it was an olympic team or world championships in womens bball, then i'd probably care

wnba is a joke and with the mystics being the home team i'll take the $5 and grab lunch at yums or the firehouse grill.

Originally Posted by OIIIIIIIO

nerd.gif

pimp.gif
smokin.gif
YNS

$5 (win for me ) > WNBA Champs( closest is LA Sparks)...

How is the WNBA still around, its like the XFL of basketball

If executives, interest groups, and lobbyists weren't pushing for it, the WNBA wouldn't exist. No team makes profit. They all operate in the red andonly survive because the NBA gives them 10's of millions of dollars a year.

A few years back (I think?), "my" Sacramento Monarchs won the championship. I didn't find out until a few weeks later. And I actually do read thepaper and watch local news quite a bit.

i'll go with the $5.

are the mystics even good? i went to a game once, spent more time talkin to broads in the food lines than watchin the game
smh.gif

they lost also.
but idk they still get paid more than me
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom