Would you copped this vol. Bugatti replica

would rather cop a 2011 m3
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SouthCarolina23

I wouldn't even put a GT emblem on my V6 Mustang. I hate fakers do the best with what you have. I hate seeing imitation anything.

This. I hate it when people swap their regular honda emblem for a red one makin ppl think its type-R -_- You aint foolin anyone homie

I wouldn't even put a GT emblem on my V6 Mustang. I hate fakers do the best with what you have. I hate seeing imitation anything.

This. I hate it when people swap their regular honda emblem for a red one makin ppl think its type-R -_- You aint foolin anyone homie

Originally Posted by Aqua 8s

Bentley grilles/emblems on chryslers comes to mind.

Originally Posted by Aqua 8s

Bentley grilles/emblems on chryslers comes to mind.

No. Would rather try saving to get the real thing. Don't support replica/ bootleg anything. Rather get a 67' Impala ss. And have money left over.

No. Would rather try saving to get the real thing. Don't support replica/ bootleg anything. Rather get a 67' Impala ss. And have money left over.

Back
Top Bottom