Would you date a girl with one hand? ****update pg. 5!!!!!

Originally Posted by iswearimcool

probs got a baby hand. word to scary movie 2
roll.gif
Oh hell nah!

Why do you keep saying you just want to be friends with her because you have a girlfriend ...

But in the thread title it says "Would you DATE a girl with one hand ?"

I'm really not understanding ...
laugh.gif

Y'all taking couple sneaker pictures ... wtff ... lol .

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

Not only do I respect the way you approached the situation OP, but that's some smoove **+ chit-chat you put down. Not bad. That eyebrow $%+# was golden grams B
laugh.gif
. Good luck. I'd go in on her..

word

props for being open minded and not ignorant like most NTers
pimp.gif

There was this girl in high school who looked like Lindsay Lohan and was missing a hand. Her nickname was Lindsay NoHand.

on some funky stuff, one of the baddest girls I met had one hand. it definitely freaked me out the first minute but I definitely got over it. to be honstshorty can't get mad at people's first reaction b/c her reaction would the same if the tables were turned. but its all about if you're matureenough to get over it. god forbid u get into a car accident or somethin and lose a hand.
everything I just said is word to deuce bigalow

btw, OP, didn't really go through the thread so i thought i'd ask.. did she tell you what happened? born like that or accident that made her lose herhand?

I remember this one chick at my hs that didnt have a leg and used a prosthetic replacement. She was kinda cute and people used to call her dead leg
smh.gif

One of my mans smashed tho
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom