< Would you date Someone that Smashed The Homey? >

Nah cause one day your homey will hit you with the " I smashed your girl though " and you gonna sit there with the so what face like that #%!@ ain't gonna bother you. I'm good.

Originally Posted by Prince Markie Dee

Sex- yes
Relationship- no

This right here.

I have a couple of friends who wifed and had babies with broads I had been with.

Originally Posted by Prince Markie Dee

Sex- yes
Relationship- no

This right here.

I have a couple of friends who wifed and had babies with broads I had been with.

Originally Posted by solematic j21

Nah cause one day your homey will hit you with the " I smashed your girl though " and you gonna sit there with the so what face like that #%!@ ain't gonna bother you. I'm good.

and there is no comeback for that, other than to just start fighting a #+%%+

Originally Posted by solematic j21

and there is no comeback for that, other than to just start fighting a #+%%+

Easy answer would be No but it depends on a lot of things. Then again no one I know have the same taste in women as me
But if I know dukes that was smashing is real disrespectful with his, then I would pass ............. honestly there's way too many variables and outside factors to consider this

Easy answer would be No but it depends on a lot of things. Then again no one I know have the same taste in women as me
But if I know dukes that was smashing is real disrespectful with his, then I would pass ............. honestly there's way too many variables and outside factors to consider this

I actually have before and I will never let it happen again.
ohwell.gif

The person who she used to mess with was one of my line brothers too.The relationship between her and I started off as just a sexual thing that I got his permission on first so as to make sure that there would be no issues later on if he found out. After making sure he was all good with it, I started smashing periodically. Periodically soon turned into a couple times a week, which shortly thereafter turned into every night.
30t6p3b.gif
After smashing every night for a while we started kicking it and I found out that she started digging me mad hard and wanted to be with me, which I knew was inevitable from the jump. At that point I knew I had one of two options; I could a) do what I knew I had to do and kick her to the curb and remember all the great sex we had
pimp.gif
, or b) keep getting the box and ultimately have to be in a relationship with here. Against my better judgment I chose option b. I had fallen into love with the box.
embarassed.gif
tired.gif

Her and I ended up being a relationship that was 95% based on sex on my end which, as most of you know, is destined to fail. We did stay together for a couple months though even though it was constant fighting followed by awesome make up sex. Throughout the whole ordeal, naturally many of my friends took their shots to get a laugh but they all understood because her mass was
eek.gif
devil.gif
! My lb even understood after the initial news of everything and was straight up like, "You fell victim to that box too huh?" When he said that I was pretty much like
embarassed.gif
30t6p3b.gif
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
in that order. Still in the top three for dat mass and awesome sex EVER for me. That being said, I wouldn't go back and change anything, but I definitely would never...ever, ever, ever, ever, ever...allow it to happen again.

Cliffs:
-Started smashing my line brother's ex shorty
-Sparingly soon turned into every night
-Shorty admitted that she was feeling me and wanted to be with me
-Decided to allow myself to be with her to keep smashing because I fell in love with the box and dat mass
-Lasted a few months and don't regret it, but would never do it again

I actually have before and I will never let it happen again.
ohwell.gif

The person who she used to mess with was one of my line brothers too.The relationship between her and I started off as just a sexual thing that I got his permission on first so as to make sure that there would be no issues later on if he found out. After making sure he was all good with it, I started smashing periodically. Periodically soon turned into a couple times a week, which shortly thereafter turned into every night.
30t6p3b.gif
After smashing every night for a while we started kicking it and I found out that she started digging me mad hard and wanted to be with me, which I knew was inevitable from the jump. At that point I knew I had one of two options; I could a) do what I knew I had to do and kick her to the curb and remember all the great sex we had
pimp.gif
, or b) keep getting the box and ultimately have to be in a relationship with here. Against my better judgment I chose option b. I had fallen into love with the box.
embarassed.gif
tired.gif

Her and I ended up being a relationship that was 95% based on sex on my end which, as most of you know, is destined to fail. We did stay together for a couple months though even though it was constant fighting followed by awesome make up sex. Throughout the whole ordeal, naturally many of my friends took their shots to get a laugh but they all understood because her mass was
eek.gif
devil.gif
! My lb even understood after the initial news of everything and was straight up like, "You fell victim to that box too huh?" When he said that I was pretty much like
embarassed.gif
30t6p3b.gif
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
in that order. Still in the top three for dat mass and awesome sex EVER for me. That being said, I wouldn't go back and change anything, but I definitely would never...ever, ever, ever, ever, ever...allow it to happen again.

Cliffs:
-Started smashing my line brother's ex shorty
-Sparingly soon turned into every night
-Shorty admitted that she was feeling me and wanted to be with me
-Decided to allow myself to be with her to keep smashing because I fell in love with the box and dat mass
-Lasted a few months and don't regret it, but would never do it again

Smashed several of my boys old flings, then I proceeded to pass them to the next sucker who would prolly wife.

Smashed several of my boys old flings, then I proceeded to pass them to the next sucker who would prolly wife.

Back
Top Bottom