Would you ever buy a shoe that looks very ugly but is very cheap?

Maybe to ball in or for walking, anything like that.. But to rock on a daily then nahh.

Maybe to ball in or for walking, anything like that.. But to rock on a daily then nahh.

Just saying, those "W3lcome Homes" are really nice looking. I'd buy them off of you, but I haven't been a member for 3 months nor do I have 300 posts.

OT-I never buy shoes that I don't like, even if they're cheap.

Just saying, those "W3lcome Homes" are really nice looking. I'd buy them off of you, but I haven't been a member for 3 months nor do I have 300 posts.

OT-I never buy shoes that I don't like, even if they're cheap.

Sometimes.   I got a pair of "faux" carbon fiber Zoom Alpholutions for $9.99 at a Nike Clearance store.  They look strange but the are very comfortable.

Sometimes.   I got a pair of "faux" carbon fiber Zoom Alpholutions for $9.99 at a Nike Clearance store.  They look strange but the are very comfortable.

for 40, use them as an outdoor beater. alphas are stupid comfy, so just ball in them. if i saw them for 40 and in my size, i'd have copped them too.

for 40, use them as an outdoor beater. alphas are stupid comfy, so just ball in them. if i saw them for 40 and in my size, i'd have copped them too.

Originally Posted by Skateboard

You can still buy things on NT without meeting those requirements.

Originally Posted by Skateboard

You can still buy things on NT without meeting those requirements.

I buy shoes that i like, not only because they are cheap. At the same time i dont go pay 1000$ for a shoe that i like. Try to be in between the two.

I buy shoes that i like, not only because they are cheap. At the same time i dont go pay 1000$ for a shoe that i like. Try to be in between the two.

Back
Top Bottom