Would you ever let your friends borrow your clothes? Vol. FITTEDS

Originally Posted by theycallmed

Shirts for sure. Never hats or kicks. Its easy to throw a shirt in the washer. Don't want ANYONE sweating in my fitted or my shoes.

Originally Posted by jerseymizzle

i was giving out half my wardrobe on "gangsta/rap" day back in HS
smh.gif
99% white small towns FTL
. i'm two 1/2 years graduated and i still get requests from people.

i didn't have too many problems. matter fact i had less of a problem giving stuff to acquaintances than friends. i lost a kobe jersey and a couple fitteds to friends.

what kind of ****ery is this?!?
roll.gif

I don't mind they take care of it. But like two weeks ago a friend I grew up with, trust and let borrow things in the past, wanted to borrow my AuthenticJordan Bulls pinstripe and 13's for "sports day" at his school (he works as a teaching assistant). I let him borrow it a few times before a whileback, so I didn't mind. So I go by his house to pick it up he gives me the shoes and the jersey and it has a huge stain on the numbers and letters I waslike
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
indifferent.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
frown.gif
get that dry cleaned and give it back to me and if they mess up the #'s or letters just pay me for it, because some spots do a horrible job justruined my M&N's back then. I saw him yesterday he was like I still got it didn't take it yet. I don't even wear it anymore its a 52
eek.gif
frown.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom