Would you fight someone shorter than you?

smh.gif
why you gotta make us 5'9'' heads look bad...

Originally Posted by Razorsharp510

Originally Posted by Bombbiggidyphil

Originally Posted by kuNASTY88

i thought 5'9 was average
it is though...

dont forget 5'9 is becoming shorter on here because of all these tall african americans... i guess the new average is 6'+...

Yes because there is no tall people of other races or ethnic backgrounds besides blacks lol. (sarcasm)

I don't care how tall you are if you are dumb enough to try to fight me I have no problem with fightin you.

OP unless they put their hands on you ignore em cuz talk is cheap and they probably won't do anyhting anyway, its not worth the trouble unless they give you a reason like putting their hands on you.

I dont fight short people, I hold them up by their ankles and shake everything out their pockets.

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

Ahhh...to be young and foolish, word to getting out of your car for a fight simply because someone was "waving" a finger at you...

There are way more important things in life. Imagine if in all your bravado, dude cocking his finger really pulled out a gun and "deaded" you. What then?

Ninjas thinking all this chest thumping, thug life, "I'm the hardest" type bravado is cute...it wont be when you're six feet under over some bull.

Grow up man.

Seriously.  I don't feel sympathy for someone who gets hurt when they're looking for trouble.  Would you be less of a man if you just kept driving and ignored the guy?  Would your friends think less of you?  I bet you'd be a real big shot if this guy pulls a gun on you, yeah, you're the man now dog.

To answer the question, if I had to, yeah I'd fight someone shorter than me, but only if I had to.  You're only average height so it's not like you're Shaq fighting some 5'3" cat where it's such a disadvantage.  I also find it funny that just because he's shorter, you're naturally the better fighter.  For all you know he's a boxer or wrestles or can simply out fight you due to any number of reasons.  There's too many things in life that you don't have control over, that could bring you harm or trouble, why would you go out of your way to start something when you don't know how it will end.

When it comes to verbal attacks, short people usually have bigger mouths
Especially short skinny girls.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Umm... how do you even know you'll win the fight?
word..tall dudes think they will automatically win fights against shorter people cause they have height and reach advantage.  Yes I'm mad because I'm short
mad.gif

Let it go, all they can do is talk because you've got their girls. I've seen vids of a kid with one arm beating the %#$% out of a taller guy so I don't count anyone out anymore.

I'm short if that matters.

i remember i had to whoop this kid who was shorter than me, he thought he was extra gangsta,
smh.gif
i grabbed him by his strong shoulder (right) and tore his face off, one of the best moves when in a fight with some1 your height or smaller
pimp.gif

(violence is wack but sometimes its the only option)

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Ahhh...to be young and foolish, word to getting out of your car for a fight simply because someone was "waving" a finger at you...

There are way more important things in life. Imagine if in all your bravado, dude cocking his finger really pulled out a gun and "deaded" you. What then?

Ninjas thinking all this chest thumping, thug life, "I'm the hardest" type bravado is cute...it wont be when you're six feet under over some bull.

Grow up man.

Seriously.  I don't feel sympathy for someone who gets hurt when they're looking for trouble.  Would you be less of a man if you just kept driving and ignored the guy?  Would your friends think less of you?  I bet you'd be a real big shot if this guy pulls a gun on you, yeah, you're the man now dog.

To answer the question, if I had to, yeah I'd fight someone shorter than me, but only if I had to.  You're only average height so it's not like you're Shaq fighting some 5'3" cat where it's such a disadvantage.  I also find it funny that just because he's shorter, you're naturally the better fighter.  For all you know he's a boxer or wrestles or can simply out fight you due to any number of reasons.  There's too many things in life that you don't have control over, that could bring you harm or trouble, why would you go out of your way to start something when you don't know how it will end.
yep
pimp.gif
.  Op grow up

I rarely get into fights, people rarely want to fight me.....I'm intimidating but I'm a pacifist. I only fight if my life or friends and family are threatened. That being me 6ft4 and built, fighting someone that's 5ft9 and skinny looks bad either way win or lose.

Grow up man.

exactly what i was going to say. If you do fight, i hope you get your *!# handed to you for being simple.

Just ignore them.
when i was younger i got in a few fights, with all of them being bigger then me.(i dont fight anymore)
I wouldn't fight someone shorter than me. I know big guys that pick fights with smaller kids just so they can win i dont know why lol.
no one should fight though.

Back
Top Bottom