Would you get a Brazilian wax for $500?

hell no, I've never shaved anything below the neck (except my shoulders prior to getting tatted)

$500 is not a lot of money and not nearly enough for that level of pain. y'all are trippin

we had a guy at our work that did for 300 bucks, he said he'll do it for 300 and within 30 minutes we had 300 sitting right there and, he was like "fuuuuu" and one of my co worker had to go with him to witness it. Now were trying to have this other worker eat poo for 500 bucks lol

I'd do it while on heavy medication. Mad percs and syrup.

im saying imaging the balls are and the butt area
thats a big no no
i don't won't to be bleeding in that area

$500 to get a brazilian wax? im sure lots of people would do it. That's $500 dollars. I probably would do it.

yall are soft
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by amel223

if you get one, then you have to keep getting it.  no thanks.  500 isn't enough. 
Why? 
I've done it once, not that painful. So I would definitely do it again for $500 

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

You people saying yes obviously don't know how painful it is. Shoot me 1k though and I'm in there.
It depends on people's different levels of pain threshold. I don't even yell that much, and there is pain for only about 3 seconds then it goes away. Pain gets more bearable as you go through the session. It is only some areas that get me where I am more sensitive. But, I actually love getting it done.

As for the men, waxing > shaving. Shaving it grows more brittle, faster, and more coarse. The more you wax, the slower the growth and hairs are finer and in less numbers.

I know some girls who get everything down there LASERED, including up all the way to the crack. I heard that laser is a heck lot more painful than waxing.

Originally Posted by AyoDun

Originally Posted by amel223

if you get one, then you have to keep getting it.  no thanks.  500 isn't enough. 
Why? 
I've done it once, not that painful. So I would definitely do it again for $500 

It's not even the pain aspect that deters me.  Having to keep getting waxed just eats up money.  Isn't it 100 dollars to get waxed once? 

I'm not seeing anybody.  Spending money for no reason at this point is no bueno. 

Originally Posted by megatron

i'm mad hairy... and 500 can't buy me what I want in 2011, so no. but i would wax my entire body neck down for some front row kanye tickets or backstage meet n greet for watch the throne
This + plane ticket.

Back
Top Bottom