Would you get your Car fixed...or buy Xbox?

I know this probably sounds like a dumb question.
Honestly I will have both within two months...but If you had to get one before the other...?

I'm figuring with the weather turning *15 degrees today* I won't be going anywhere but work and home anyway, and I haven't played Xbox live in about 7 months (I'm dying
frown.gif
)

I know this probably sounds like a dumb question.
Honestly I will have both within two months...but If you had to get one before the other...?

I'm figuring with the weather turning *15 degrees today* I won't be going anywhere but work and home anyway, and I haven't played Xbox live in about 7 months (I'm dying
frown.gif
)

If ur car NEEDS to be fixed, then FIX ur car homie!!

If you THINK it wont get a lot worse if you wait till later, then do the Xbox thing....

If ur car NEEDS to be fixed, then FIX ur car homie!!

If you THINK it wont get a lot worse if you wait till later, then do the Xbox thing....

Problem with my car....
I need new license plate tags. Here in metro Atlanta you have to pass an Emissions test in order to get new plates for the year.
Currently my check engine light is on...so in I either, A)pay to get my engine checked/fixed, or B) pay this dude $130 to "pass" my car on the emissions

also, I need my "CV Axels" fixed....basically when I make a turn my car CLICK CLACKS like a windup toy. Mechanic said thats going to be around $250 each, so total price to get my car back on the road will about around $600 or so.

Like I said, I'll have both Xbox and car back on the road by the end of January...but man I hear everyone talking about Call Of Duty and Halo and NBA 2K....ughhh

Xbox, my third one by the way since 2006
eyes.gif
, has the Red Ring of Death...sooo I'm planning on buying the new 250gb Black joint...and ofcourse I need at least one game to tie me over and $50 for Xbox Live re-up..

Problem with my car....
I need new license plate tags. Here in metro Atlanta you have to pass an Emissions test in order to get new plates for the year.
Currently my check engine light is on...so in I either, A)pay to get my engine checked/fixed, or B) pay this dude $130 to "pass" my car on the emissions

also, I need my "CV Axels" fixed....basically when I make a turn my car CLICK CLACKS like a windup toy. Mechanic said thats going to be around $250 each, so total price to get my car back on the road will about around $600 or so.

Like I said, I'll have both Xbox and car back on the road by the end of January...but man I hear everyone talking about Call Of Duty and Halo and NBA 2K....ughhh

Xbox, my third one by the way since 2006
eyes.gif
, has the Red Ring of Death...sooo I'm planning on buying the new 250gb Black joint...and ofcourse I need at least one game to tie me over and $50 for Xbox Live re-up..

Everyone knows PS3's are no good for shooters 
nerd.gif

Ima wait to get a PS3 till when I get a HD TV later this year

Everyone knows PS3's are no good for shooters 
nerd.gif

Ima wait to get a PS3 till when I get a HD TV later this year

Back
Top Bottom