Would you get your Car fixed...or buy Xbox?

Originally Posted by Faint Dj3

Everyone knows PS3's are no good for shooters 
nerd.gif

Ima wait to get a PS3 till when I get a HD TV later this year

npkh75.gif

are you gonna pick up females in your xbox?edit: i didnt even see stringer's response
laugh.gif

are you gonna pick up females in your xbox?edit: i didnt even see stringer's response
laugh.gif

Def don't go the PS3, route. No Fan-Boy, but Xbox is the ultimate system to have currently, for all forms of gaming. Xbox Live is just that good. As far as the car goes, I would probably get that fixed, G
laugh.gif
...definitely more important.

Def don't go the PS3, route. No Fan-Boy, but Xbox is the ultimate system to have currently, for all forms of gaming. Xbox Live is just that good. As far as the car goes, I would probably get that fixed, G
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NeptuneBeats187

laugh.gif
whatever helps you sleep at night

Originally Posted by NeptuneBeats187

laugh.gif
whatever helps you sleep at night

Problem with my car....
I need new license plate tags. Here in metro Atlanta you have to pass an Emissions test in order to get new plates for the year.
Currently my check engine light is on...so in I either, A)pay to get my engine checked/fixed, or B) pay this dude $130 to "pass" my car on the emissions

also, I need my "CV Axels" fixed....basically when I make a turn my car CLICK CLACKS like a windup toy. Mechanic said thats going to be around $250 each, so total price to get my car back on the road will about around $600 or so.

Like I said, I'll have both Xbox and car back on the road by the end of January...but man I hear everyone talking about Call Of Duty and Halo and NBA 2K....ughhh

Xbox, my third one by the way since 2006
eyes.gif
, has the Red Ring of Death...sooo I'm planning on buying the new 250gb Black joint...and ofcourse I need at least one game to tie me over and $50 for Xbox Live re-up..
Ride-MARTA-Day.jpg
IT's SMARTER!
pimp.gif

I just got all that emissions/tag stuff done earlier today. Luckily my Ex is treating me good, 216,xxx miles and still riding.

Get that XBOX homie!

Problem with my car....
I need new license plate tags. Here in metro Atlanta you have to pass an Emissions test in order to get new plates for the year.
Currently my check engine light is on...so in I either, A)pay to get my engine checked/fixed, or B) pay this dude $130 to "pass" my car on the emissions

also, I need my "CV Axels" fixed....basically when I make a turn my car CLICK CLACKS like a windup toy. Mechanic said thats going to be around $250 each, so total price to get my car back on the road will about around $600 or so.

Like I said, I'll have both Xbox and car back on the road by the end of January...but man I hear everyone talking about Call Of Duty and Halo and NBA 2K....ughhh

eyes.gif
, has the Red Ring of Death...sooo I'm planning on buying the new 250gb Black joint...and ofcourse I need at least one game to tie me over and $50 for Xbox Live re-up..
Ride-MARTA-Day.jpg
IT's SMARTER!
pimp.gif

I just got all that emissions/tag stuff done earlier today. Luckily my Ex is treating me good, 216,xxx miles and still riding.

Get that XBOX homie!

bro is this even a serious question??

Spoiler [+]
xbox, you idiot. who the hell needs a car

bro is this even a serious question??

Spoiler [+]
xbox, you idiot. who the hell needs a car

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

top 10 stupidest threads this year.  how old are you man?

Probably older than you lol.
really though, its cold...I don't need that car to bad?

Originally Posted by romedadude

Problem with my car....

eyes.gif
Ride-MARTA-Day.jpg
IT's SMARTER!
pimp.gif

Get that XBOX homie!

Currently using Marta
mad.gif
all these crackheads/bums on here

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

top 10 stupidest threads this year.  how old are you man?

Probably older than you lol.
really though, its cold...I don't need that car to bad?

Originally Posted by romedadude

Problem with my car....

eyes.gif
Ride-MARTA-Day.jpg
IT's SMARTER!
pimp.gif

Get that XBOX homie!

Currently using Marta
mad.gif
all these crackheads/bums on here

wait why don't you need a car in the cold? that's when you need a car the most.  it's not like you wanna be on the bus stop in the cold. 

wait why don't you need a car in the cold? that's when you need a car the most.  it's not like you wanna be on the bus stop in the cold. 

Back
Top Bottom