Would you let a stranger use your restroom?

Actually, I was driving one time and my car ran out of gas in a cul de sac. I really needed to !*#* so I just knocked on the door of the nearest house andasked them if I could use their bathroom. They let me !*#* in their toilet and they even drove me to the gas station to get some gas.

TRUE STORY: I WAS KICKIN BACK AT THE HUT ENJOYING A COLD BOWL OF COCOA CRISPIES WHEN I HEARD A KNOCK AT THE DO'. TURNED OUT TO BE TWO YOU LASSIES (ABOUT19) RAISING MONEY FOR THEIR COLLEGE TUITION . I SAIDS TO EM "no" AND THEY WAS LIKE "COO, UH CAN WE USE YOUR BATHROOM" AND I THOUGHT TOMYSELF DO THESE BEEZY'S WANT THE PIPE ? AM I IN A BANG BROS PRODUCTION UNSUSPECTING LIKE ? HMMMM.. IT WASN'T WORTH THE RISK.

Wow, this happened to me. A 2 teenage girls, one said she was pregnant and I let her in. She was in the restroom for about 20 minutes, the wife called the copsand grabbed a knife. I told her to relax, but the cops came with an ambulance, and took her away (she got sick). Anyway, then the cop lectured me for 20minutes on never opening the door and letting anyone in, ever. He was right, it was dumb, but a strange night

No lie, she would have to be
pimp.gif
, or a celebrity haha. other than that i would never let ne stranger come into my bathroom

Hell no, there's a park 2 houses away that has a bathroom, I'm not about to let somebody into my house because theres a meth lab in the publiclavatory.

when i was like 15 my one dude went around to different house all afternoon and asked to use random ppls bathrooms. only 1 house said no

Originally Posted by dmxfury

Wow, this happened to me. A 2 teenage girls, one said she was pregnant and I let her in. She was in the restroom for about 20 minutes, the wife called the cops and grabbed a knife. I told her to relax, but the cops came with an ambulance, and took her away (she got sick). Anyway, then the cop lectured me for 20 minutes on never opening the door and letting anyone in, ever. He was right, it was dumb, but a strange night

laugh.gif
Your wife sounds like a spaz

Only to pee. I would CLICK CLACK my gun outside the bathroom door just to let them know I'm with whatever $+#+**%# they may have in store.

Originally Posted by CB94

Only to pee. I would CLICK CLACK my gun outside the bathroom door just to let them know I'm with whatever $+#+**%# they may have in store.
Word I was thinking the same thing. Like I ll let you in but at the same time Ima let you know whats up. Dont do anything stupid

Originally Posted by archnoobie

Originally Posted by pr1nts

yea sure but i better be getting a little something extra for my kindness after shes done
devil.gif
Even if she did number two huh?
laugh.gif
i would. she can take a shower afterwards smelling all good again then theres no problem

Back
Top Bottom