Would you let your baby get lined up when getting a haircut?

Now I doubt I'm havig a baby anytime soon since I'm only 19, but sometimes when I hit up the barbershop, I would notice babies getting lineups aftergetting a haircut. Their mom would be standing beside the barber and watching like its nothing. I just think that when the kid grows up he's going to havea messed up hairline, growing every hour since gettin lineups more and more frequently, especially from an earlier age, increases the speed of hair growth? (Icould be wrong) Plus why would anyone pay attention to a baby's line up anyways? Their probablly going to get their cheeks pinched regardless.

when my nephews got their first haircut at 1, they got lined up and have been getting lined up ever since. if you cut their hair low, and cut the baby hair offyou can see their hairline.

i dont see what the big deal is really. im more concerned about the barber nicking them from them moving around so much

Do NOT LINE UP YOUR KIDS!!! what is wrong with you people they gon be lookin like Flo Rida when they get older
smh.gif

I don't think kids should get line ups till about 4 or 5

I've seen other people do it to their kids, but I personally don't but I do try to do it myself

like already stated, youre not suppost to do that until they like 4

especially since their head is still kinda of weak

thats a no...

there wig will start slowly fading barbers will push back further n further every cut.

Originally Posted by doosta45

when my nephews got their first haircut at 1, they got lined up and have been getting lined up ever since. if you cut their hair low, and cut the baby hair off you can see their hairline.

i dont see what the big deal is really. im more concerned about the barber nicking them from them moving around so much
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Why is a 1 year old getting lined up? A date? Graduation pictures?[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Putting a child THAT young in front of clippers is stupid.[/color]

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

when my nephews got their first haircut at 1, they got lined up and have been getting lined up ever since. if you cut their hair low, and cut the baby hair off
you can see their hairline.

laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Why is a 1 year old getting lined up? A date? Graduation pictures?[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Putting a child THAT young in front of clippers is stupid.[/color]
why is it stupid fam?

i dont know about you, but a line up makes a world of a difference. 4-5 years old they graduating preschool taking kindergarden pictures.

link to where it says getting a lineup at an early age messes up your line up at a later age. unless your barber pushing the hairline back or you just got a$#$@$@ up hairline to begin with. i got lined up on my first bday my hairline is perfect, my nephews got lined up and they hairline is perfect. except for one,but dudes hairline was $#$@$@ up to begin with.

LINK?

getting lined up doesnt @#$% up your hair line permanently, thats the effect of male pattern baldness. anyways, to answer the question, no. whats the point ofgetting a baby lined up? just let em wolf their hair out, babies look better with that messy @#$ baby hair

when my nephews got their first haircut at 1, they got lined up and have been getting lined up ever since. if you cut their hair low, and cut the baby hair off

laugh.gif

why is it stupid fam?

i dont know about you, but a line up makes a world of a difference. 4-5 years old they graduating preschool taking kindergarden pictures.

link to where it says getting a lineup at an early age messes up your line up at a later age. unless your barber pushing the hairline back or you just got a $#$@$@ up hairline to begin with. i got lined up on my first bday my hairline is perfect, my nephews got lined up and they hairline is perfect. except for one, but dudes hairline was $#$@$@ up to begin with.

LINK?

It's obvious who's parents lined them up too early.

Dudes be looking like Kobe by the time they reach 18, and it's not due to genetics in their case. I've never seen anyone under 5 with a sharpline-up
laugh.gif
. Dude's really put the edge to their babies?

WHERE THEY DO THAT AT
laugh.gif

If you insist on lining up your kid who is learning to walk, then at least give him a soft edge up (see Obama or corporate America). He will thank you as anadult.

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

laugh.gif

why is it stupid fam?

link to where it says getting a lineup at an early age messes up your line up at a later age. unless your barber pushing the hairline back or you just got a $#$@$@ up hairline to begin with. i got lined up on my first bday my hairline is perfect, my nephews got lined up and they hairline is perfect. except for one, but dudes hairline was $#$@$@ up to begin with.

LINK?

Dudes be looking like Kobe by the time they reach 18, and it's not due to genetics in their case.

that might be true tho. you cant be taking clippers to a babys head when hes that young cause their head isnt fully developed yet.

Dudes be looking like Kobe by the time they reach 18, and it's not due to genetics in their case.
yeah because the barber pushed their line back too far. i got lined when i was young (~1) and my hairline is in tip top shape.

Ive been cutting my kids hair since before his first birthday with clippers (no line up) and his hairline is fine...

hairlines dont have to do with how you got your haircut as a kid, its hereditary.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Ive been cutting my kids hair since before his first birthday with clippers (no line up) and his hairline is fine...

hairlines dont have to do with how you got your haircut as a kid, its hereditary.

You just said you did not line up your own son's hair, therefore you negated your own argument.

Heredity plays a role, yes everyone knows that. That's not the point some of us are trying to get across. There are other factors that act as a catalyst tohairline recession.

and that catalyst is the barber pushing the hairline back

thats not true when youre older. only way that would happen is if your barber was waxing your hair continuously and eventually cause damage. edging up yourhair is just shaving your hair on the surface

Back
Top Bottom