Would you let your lil bro play GTA?

OP shouldnt even ask that
smh.gif

NO

Originally Posted by p0tat0 5alad

as long as he learns the difference between right and wrong he will see the game as entertainment.
BINGO!
This is what I did. My little bro is fine. He's been playing since GTA 3. He's currently 12.

I only let my little cousin drive around or walk around. If he shoots someone I take the controller away and I start shooting people instead.

Originally Posted by Uptempo kid

Originally Posted by p0tat0 5alad

as long as he learns the difference between right and wrong he will see the game as entertainment.
BINGO!
This is what I did. My little bro is fine. He's been playing since GTA 3. He's currently 12.

QFT

my dad bought me GTA 3 and other violent games since i was 7/8 and i turned out fine
grin.gif
eyes.gif

Depends on if he has a strong/weak mind or not. You will find out shortly. I have never been scensored from anything and I turned out fine. No trouble with thelaw, anger management issues, social issues etc. Some people are strong minded and don't let things bend them'. They just shrug it off and keep itrealistic. Others are weak minded and let things shape them. Hence why some people can hit a blunt once a week or even a month and be coo with it- and thenothers,.....gotta start hitting it a few times a day combined with pills and then alcohol and then on to coke and so on......

Nope, But my little bro was able to play it younger then I was. Parents I guess are more lenient with him.

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

Maybe if he was 14-15 at the least...other wise no.

you gotta be kidding me..by that age some kids have already lost their virginity...

my nephew is 6 and he used to play it and hes fine..

do what some people said, and teach him whats right and wrong.

The brain is still developing at a rapid pace at that age. I'd rather him play some puzzle game. Then again..I played games I wasn't suppose to beplaying at that age and I came out fine.

Too young bro... Me and my little bro first started playing GTA when we were 12 and 10 respectively. We're a lot more sheltered here though... Five's abit young

Back
Top Bottom