would you let your significant other go to the movies alone with the opposite sex

Someone once came at me for chillin with his GF that I didnt even want. The opposite could just as easily be true.

No life experience needed to know you shouldnt be with someone you are afraid of cheating on you :rofl:

It's not whether there is something wrong with it, it looks bad. Sometimes, even innocent things, look bad and not worth the trouble honestly. Go dolo, ain't nothing wrong with that. 

When you enter into a relationship, certain friends are what you are giving up. I mean, it's not like you can't kick it with them, but you def. have to be mindful about how it appears to the other person, if you like them, why would you even want to put that thought in their head? 

I still don't see nothin wrong with it. People can't have attractive friends?
exactly, i don't see anything wrong with it
laugh.gif
 Y'all dudes wilin'. That aint the way it works with females. 

It's not whether there is something wrong with it, it looks bad. Sometimes, even innocent things, look bad and not worth the trouble honestly. Go dolo, ain't nothing wrong with that. 

When you enter into a relationship, certain friends are what you are giving up. I mean, it's not like you can't kick it with them, but you def. have to be mindful about how it appears to the other person, if you like them, why would you even want to put that thought in their head? 

Why be with someone who fills their head with such thoughts?

Yo I'm positive 100% all the NTrs who are "liberal" talking about hey man it's all good I don't mind. Have never had a girl in their life. Better yet ask your pops this question and see what he tells you.

ok i see your point there.

OP is the one trying to be with old girl. OP is the one putting the thoughts in old girls head. OP is the one old girl shouldn't be with. 

However...after reviewing pics of the friend...unless wifey is significantly badder...or there are kids involved....I say do it 
devil.gif

Yo I'm positive 100% all the NTrs who are "liberal" talking about hey man it's all good I don't mind. Have never had a girl in their life. Better yet ask your pops this question and see what he tells you.

My best friends are that way.

My dad would likely say the same thing if my mom ever cared to go to the movies. My dad does it and my mom dont care.

:lol: @ these hypothetical questions always on NT. I laugh simply cuz it's always would you "let" like you really got any controlling power in where ya s/o goes and with who.

If you aint down with it let it be known. If you can't live with it leave the person.

I'm not gonna trip.

Ya friend fine OP. Now post pics of ya ex :nerd:

Last edited:
i still fail to see the reason why you can't go to the movies with the opposite sex when you been friends for 20+ yrs. yes my friend is attractive still shouldn't change the relationship u have with that person although you in a relationship. She didn't want to see the movie, my friend did, so i went with my friend who is the opposite sex.

i still fail to see the reason why you can't go to the movies with the opposite sex when you been friends for 20+ yrs. yes my friend is attractive still shouldn't change the relationship u have with that person although you in a relationship. She didn't want to see the movie, my friend did, so i went with my friend who is the opposite sex.
Bro. You can't think about this logically. You are dealing with women. 

Can she do the same?

That double standard...girls trip when said friend is attractive...they'll let you chill with endless ugly broads :lol:

Like I said before (I'll reverse it now quick), she shouldn't stop you from going, cause if you gonna do dirt, you gonna do dirt regardless.

But at the end of the day, if you respect that bond, you probably not going to accept the invite cause you don't want to step on her toes.

It's just one of those things...you shouldn't stop your significant other...but rather your significant other will stop themselves.

That double standard...girls trip when said friend is attractive...they'll let you chill with endless ugly broads :lol:

Funny thing is when it's over and you get with a girl who is not as attractive as them they think it's a downgrade. Silly women, lol

OP is the one leaving his wife to go to the movies with another girl. OP has yet to explain why he excludes his wife in this little get together. 

However, what you said can be applied in reverse. 
its my ex wife, although i am trying to get back together with her, and she doesn't like the movie i want to see, my friend does, so i don't see a problem going to see a movie with my friend who i knew 20+ years
Did you try to find a movie your (ex) wife would want to see? Do you try to make it a group get together so that it doesn't look odd that you're going with another girl to the movies? I don't think you're necessarily wrong, but you can go about it differently. 

Last edited:

I agree with this. As long as your mind is right about the whole matter with your friend then there should be no problem.

Did you suggest other movies? Do you invite other people to make it a group 

Did you try to find a movie your (ex) wife would want to see? Do you try to make it a group get together so that it doesn't look odd that you're going with another girl to the movies? I don't think you're necessarily wrong, but you can go about it differently. 

i did , she wasn't interested in seeing any movie at all, my friend and i was, so we went together alone, cause the rest of our friends was at work. still don't see the big deal just cause of the opposite sex. its a movie, not like we went to a restaurant or stayed in a hotel together.

Back
Top Bottom