Would You Let Your Son Sag His Pants? Did/Do You?

I probably would, as long as it's not by his knees or anything. I used to back in middle school but it was only a inch or two from my waist 8)

While I think it's dumb, I don't think I would do anything. I didn't want my parents telling me anything about how I dressed and for the most part they didn't. I'm sure they didn't understand why we were wearing huge white tee shirts etc back in the day so I'm sure I won't understand how kids dress when I'm older ( there's a limit of course. I think any person would agree with that. Like if the style is to walk around with you balls out that's just a common sense no)
What is the point of you being his parent if yoy are just going to let him do stuff simply because you don't want to be controlling

I sag my pants very slightly, maybe a few inches. If I bend over you might see the very top of my boxer briefs but nothing past that.
I hate when I'm walking up a set of stairs and I'm seeing dudes infront of me with skinny jeans sagging to the point where I can see their boxer briefs and buttcracks. I can't rock with that.
It looks incredibly stupid and I really don't need to see your underwear.

Last edited:
As long as he didn't do it around me I wouldn't care. Besides I don't think the 2 sizes to big era is coming back anytime soon.

I sag my pants just a bit, but always have a shirt tucked so you cant see my underwear.

But yea some people are OD. pants to their knees almost. One of my friends use to wear his jeans like that, I was embarrassed for him when going out to public places. Hood dude. :smh:

The problem with sagging is just another cultural attack on Black males. Imagine harassing white males for wearing chubbies, imagine arresting them for wearing chubbies.

I'll let me son know the scope of the situation. I'm sure he'll follow my example anyway & wear fitted pants that naturally sag a bit and not listen to the publics further targeting of Black men.

He can sag but he have to be rocking a 3x tee minimum

I doubt it'll even be an issue..

Lettuce B. Cereal we talking about hood dudes busting extra hard sags. Who's fault is it really your child's being raised in the hood?

As long as he didn't do it around me I wouldn't care. Besides I don't think the 2 sizes to big era is coming back anytime soon.
29EF0C1F00000578-3137949-image-a-77_1435170299818.jpg

wenn22280992.jpg

Never know.

The problem with sagging is just another cultural attack on Black males. Imagine harassing white males for wearing chubbies, imagine arresting them for wearing chubbies.

I'll let me son know the scope of the situation. I'm sure he'll follow my example anyway & wear fitted pants that naturally sag a bit and not listen to the publics further targeting of Black men.
This tho...

I don't wear my drawls out.

But they don't want our boxers to show, and chubbies are basically boxers...

LOLOL.

them boots lame

especially for the $900 or whateverthey chargin

Last edited:
No. I sagged through high school. I start to buy clothes that fit once I hit college. Didn't realize how ridiculous I looked sagging. I just :smh: when I see dudes doing it now. Especially when dudes pretty much have their whole *** out with some tight *** jeans on.

Back
Top Bottom