Would you marry for money?

actually these days is wayyy different than it use to be... now you gotta have a big wedding, pictures ...... they bring you in and ask you in depth questionsabout each other....... usually there arent like any surprise visits and stuff... and about the fraud stuff all they do is annul the marriage and send theother person back come worst case

i wouldn't do it unless i know the other person like if they're a good friend/gf type of situation

ridallen wrote:
How much money are we talking?

can you read?

anyway I would and the only way that you would get caught is if someone was stupid and opened their mouth about it...kind of like you just did.smh. anyway ifshe is hot I say you ask to smash or at least a threesome.

i have a couple of friends who've been propositioned to marry random latin and african broads for anywhere from 5-12 stacks

me... i dont think id do it. 20 stacks for me to even seriously consider it.

Well the going rate right now for latin woman should be anywhere between 10-15K's half up front and the other half at the end. It also includes all paidtrips to that person country, do to the fact that you have to have entries to show INS that you visit her and also to take lots of photos and in most cases ifya have a connection you can bust ...

But for 5ks .. nope not even worth my time ...

No lots of people that have done that or are doing that ..

5 stacks def ain't worth it.

people that organize and carry out fake marriages get like 20-40k a piece in the market.

Back
Top Bottom