Would you murder your beloved pet with your bare hands

if you'd compromise your morals/integrity for money, you're weak. stop these corny threads.

if you'd compromise your morals/integrity for money, you're weak. stop these corny threads.

Hell yeah I would. If I'd get off scott free I'd murk you too op. Probably wouldn't even take a trillion either like 80,000 would be straight. 

Hell yeah I would. If I'd get off scott free I'd murk you too op. Probably wouldn't even take a trillion either like 80,000 would be straight. 

Originally Posted by Slim

Weak? If you'd compromise the well being of your family and future family for your morals you're even weaker. I'd give my own life without question for my family to have a trillion dollars. Do you know what that can do, and how many lives can be changed with that?

Weak? If you'd compromise the well being of your family and future family for your morals you're even weaker. I'd give my own life without question for my family to have a trillion dollars. Do you know what that can do, and how many lives can be changed with that?

Originally Posted by K Of Anything

Nah brah...not being able to masturbate anymore FTL!!
alien.gif

Originally Posted by Wade187

Lol

Lol

giving your life for your family is an act of morality.. that's honorable.

this thread is about murdering your beloved pet, something you would be ashamed of, for money. that's what i was referring to when i said compromising morals.

Originally Posted by amel223

We should start reporting these stupid threads.  Gettin od.  
I'm sorry, should I have made a thread about Henz so you can call him cute again, you *+%%?

Originally Posted by amel223

We should start reporting these stupid threads.  Gettin od.  
I'm sorry, should I have made a thread about Henz so you can call him cute again, you *+%%?

this thread is about murdering your beloved pet, something you would be ashamed of, for money. that's what i was referring to when i said compromising morals.

Originally Posted by ImReallyDirkNowitzki

Lol
Hows that funny? You gotta be very far from any kind of struggle to even think killing an animal isn't worth the opportunity to change lives. This threads ******ed, but dude saying it would make you weak is bugging

Originally Posted by ImReallyDirkNowitzki

Lol
Hows that funny? You gotta be very far from any kind of struggle to even think killing an animal isn't worth the opportunity to change lives. This threads ******ed, but dude saying it would make you weak is bugging

But I'd kill my pet even faster than I'd kill myself for that amount so I still don't see where you going with it.

Back
Top Bottom