Would You Put Hands On a Teenager?

My Cousin Claudia is currently in 8th Grade. This Guatemalan kid name Pablo flirts with all the girls and smacks their booties in the hallways. He's probably done this to 25 different females since the semester start. Some have complained to the teachers, but they usually downplay it like its no big deal and that it's a matter of cultural difference and Spanish dudes are more aggressive and touchy. Also, he's on the basketball team and a good player so he's considered indispensable so to speak.

Last Thursday, Claudia and some of her friends were trying out to become cheerleaders, and went straight from the rehearsals to lunch cause they didnt have time to change back into their street clothes. Well as you can guress, Pablo reached up and grasped their butts |l . He did it in quick succession too, moving from girl to girl in less than 10 seconds. No one really noticed anything, all the girls were shocked that he did it it, so they just looked at each other dumbfounded in silence as Pablo plug walked out of the cafeteria.

What would you guys do? Son is only 13-14 years old max, but I feel like he aint gone learn until someone puts hands on him. I've thought about trying to verbally de-escalate things, but then again if Teachers tried and it didnt work, what are the chances he listens to a random guy like me?

, Pablo reached up and grasped their butts |l . He did it in quick succession too, moving from girl to girl in less than 10 seconds.
and in those 10 seconds
not one girl moved out the way???
not saying what he doing ok
but how he touch all they butts
10 seconds is a long time

For me in this context, this isn't a moral dilemma. Understand all the possible repercussions if you take it there though.

As an adult, you do have a responsibility to try to handle this non violently first. You also have a responsibility to protect your family and the kid needs to be checked, but that doesn't mean you have to put hands on him.

this seems pretty simple. Have her parents show up to the school and make a big deal out of it. School will take action.

Or get another kid to beat him up lol

In adult life, It's real tricky because it really depends on if the woman likes it or not, and it gets even trickier bc women like bold moves. But bold and sexual assault can be fraternal twins. There's a fine line/gray area. This is basically a middle school version of "grab em by the p".

Last edited:
:lol: @ “cultural differences”. Man what?! I’m all for respecting cultural traditions and norms from all people, but nah, that wouldn’t cut it as a legit reason to turn a blind eye.

Personally I’d take it to the school’s administration (not just a teacher) first and see what they say.

I would go to the school and request a meeting with administrators and his guardian. In that meeting I would make it clear that I’m down for violence as a last resort. Next time I would call the cops. Next time I’m gonna sit on him for a few days and when I catch him in a spot where there’s no one to help him I would stomp him out like a grown man talking to him about why the whole time. Then take my case. My daughter don’t go.

My first thought was to get a relative his age to handle him.

But I think the best move is to get her parents involved and bring the issue to the principal. Infact I think every girl he's sexual harassed should do this. That will make them understand the weight of the situation. If this doesn't resolve the issue contact the superintendent of the school board laying out what you've tried up to that point and who you talked to.

I think getting the principal involved should remedy things. To answer the question in the title, no I wouldn't put hands on a kid.

You should just go level with the lil dude pervert to pervert
You want OP to smack him on the ***?
giphy.gif

Power Rangers were all under 18 and none were underage for the smoke.

...seriously tho, big difference between a 13 year old and a high school senior (still technically a teenager).

might matter enough to put in the title, idk.

Or get another kid to beat him up lol

also, Unethical Me agrees that this is a workable course of action. 50 bucks can be a lot of money sometimes.

What happened with the prostitute thing

WORD we never got a resolution to the "finessed by self in the presence of a female officer" episode.

Last edited:
I 20% agree with the guys saying tell the parents to take it to the principal
I 80% agree with myself in saying that,

pay a gangbanger around his age, these days they young.
tell said gangbanger to scare the **** out that kid, in A horrendous way and tell him if he keeps assaulting girls he gonna come finish the job

( I’ve done something like this but situation was different, my little cousin was being bullied in middle school and I paid $50 to this Latin king crew of youngins, my dude never got bullied again )

he needs his *** whooped but not worth going to jail for

id speak to the principal and if they don't take action, go to the police/news

Back
Top Bottom