Would you support the overthrow of a government?

Trust I'm no CIA agent, nor am I supporting the idea of a 'zero government'. I was just wondering how complacent, atleast verbally, niketalkers were. I'm a strong believer in 'stand for something or fall foranything'. When I say that I don't like the 'rules' I'm normally told that I'm stupid, even though most people don't agree with them either. It's funny because people really wouldn't do anything if they knew they would get in trouble.

Trust I'm no CIA agent, nor am I supporting the idea of a 'zero government'. I was just wondering how complacent, atleast verbally, niketalkers were. I'm a strong believer in 'stand for something or fall foranything'. When I say that I don't like the 'rules' I'm normally told that I'm stupid, even though most people don't agree with them either. It's funny because people really wouldn't do anything if they knew they would get in trouble.

With the right leader, yes. Hopefully peaceful. Been an advocate for anarcho pacifism for a while now. No more blood needs to be shed, but if it comes down to it I'll fight if need be. Strictly in self defense though. To progress we need to push health and education and end this cycle of violence.

With the right leader, yes. Hopefully peaceful. Been an advocate for anarcho pacifism for a while now. No more blood needs to be shed, but if it comes down to it I'll fight if need be. Strictly in self defense though. To progress we need to push health and education and end this cycle of violence.

too many people are scared of reprocussions to lift a finger towards revolution... passive americans will let TSA rub their balls blast them with radioactive Xrays and politely ask for more...

I wish more people had a boiling point, or common sense to see where we are headed

too many people are scared of reprocussions to lift a finger towards revolution... passive americans will let TSA rub their balls blast them with radioactive Xrays and politely ask for more...

I wish more people had a boiling point, or common sense to see where we are headed

Originally Posted by devildog1776

where are you  headed? you mean same place spain ,ireland, portugal and greece are going ?? but wait you guys don't have  the EU to save you ? is that it? 

So now you want revolt ? revolt against what ? your own greed ,and imputence?
but wait obama and his governement were coercing you people to vote the way you have for the last 100 years or so? Obama told you it was against the american fabric of morality to vote for socilistic policies (like not allowing lobbyists like Canada)??

Seriously where were you people when all of this was going for centuries?you've only become socially concious now as to how the system is rigged?becuase everything is going wrong and the game ain't favoring you guys anymore?

You guys lost at your own game so deal with it

NO NO you don't have the right to turn back the machine it must go on till it dies a natural death!There are too many players

look at the dark continent ,indonesia most of the so called "third world" nations those are the results of you guys winning so now it is china and india's turn to win

seriously look at your neighbors canada so close yet so different lols

A REVOLUTION in america would send shockwaves through out the world and have major reppercussion to others especially dependant on who takes over thus america's too big to fail !  thus it would be too greedy of americans to do that ..it's like trying to get a tokyo bullet train to make a 360 turn on a dime!

by this i mean a complete overhaul to all system including financial sector(including regulation)

where are you  headed? you mean same place spain ,ireland, portugal and greece are going ?? but wait you guys don't have  the EU to save you ? is that it? 

So now you want revolt ? revolt against what ? your own greed ,and imputence?
but wait obama and his governement were coercing you people to vote the way you have for the last 100 years or so? Obama told you it was against the american fabric of morality to vote for socilistic policies (like not allowing lobbyists like Canada)??

Seriously where were you people when all of this was going for centuries?you've only become socially concious now as to how the system is rigged?becuase everything is going wrong and the game ain't favoring you guys anymore?

You guys lost at your own game so deal with it

NO NO you don't have the right to turn back the machine it must go on till it dies a natural death!There are too many players

look at the dark continent ,indonesia most of the so called "third world" nations those are the results of you guys winning so now it is china and india's turn to win

seriously look at your neighbors canada so close yet so different lols

A REVOLUTION in america would send shockwaves through out the world and have major reppercussion to others especially dependant on who takes over thus america's too big to fail !  thus it would be too greedy of americans to do that ..it's like trying to get a tokyo bullet train to make a 360 turn on a dime!

by this i mean a complete overhaul to all system including financial sector(including regulation)

^^^"Seriously where were you people when all of this was going for centuries?"
They got assassinated, and their movements died with them. Remember?

Originally Posted by third

The day this happens... there will be no more "anti-government" but I'm highly doubtful on it, sadly enough.

Also, to go back on the original question posed, technically speaking, citizens of the U.S. have already supported the overthrow of a government(s). Read your history and you'll know wassup.

Originally Posted by third

The day this happens... there will be no more "anti-government" but I'm highly doubtful on it, sadly enough.

Also, to go back on the original question posed, technically speaking, citizens of the U.S. have already supported the overthrow of a government(s). Read your history and you'll know wassup.

it's coming man....it's only right for nature to adjust. regardless if you support it or not....be ready.

it's coming man....it's only right for nature to adjust. regardless if you support it or not....be ready.

Originally Posted by Mr Kuter

- So then that just means everybody  else was just following the leader becuase it was a cool thing to do like a herd mentality?They did not really know what they were doing nor the signficants of it?So tell me this, how can people who can't think for themselves  possibly mount any form of substantial revolution or political change? especially if they need a messiah insert........(jfk, palin , rfk,bush , obama, washington whomever you want)
-could i say its like a bunch new born babies  one cries so they all cry,untill you give them a titty or a bottle and they shut up!?!they really don't know why one is crying but  since one does they all join in

-So all the people calling for a revolution what are you revolting against?Do you really have a cause ? or are you just a bunch of crying babies? first establish that!  

-should the jobs opportunities increase will all of you revolutionaries still be holding up your guns?

the only thing i'm getting ready to see is you guys playing second fiddle regardless of whether or not you guys have a revolution

Originally Posted by Mr Kuter

- So then that just means everybody  else was just following the leader becuase it was a cool thing to do like a herd mentality?They did not really know what they were doing nor the signficants of it?So tell me this, how can people who can't think for themselves  possibly mount any form of substantial revolution or political change? especially if they need a messiah insert........(jfk, palin , rfk,bush , obama, washington whomever you want)
-could i say its like a bunch new born babies  one cries so they all cry,untill you give them a titty or a bottle and they shut up!?!they really don't know why one is crying but  since one does they all join in

-So all the people calling for a revolution what are you revolting against?Do you really have a cause ? or are you just a bunch of crying babies? first establish that!  

-should the jobs opportunities increase will all of you revolutionaries still be holding up your guns?

the only thing i'm getting ready to see is you guys playing second fiddle regardless of whether or not you guys have a revolution

Back
Top Bottom