WOULD YOU TAKE BACK AN EX WHO CHEATED ON YOU JUST TO SMASH?

Originally Posted by CasperJr

Wait you still think about her? You already losing

this
Originally Posted by DajonDondo

Originally Posted by ninjahood

sure....as long as its just sex and nothing else.

not sure if serious
laugh.gif
hopefully NOT

*#&$ no. If she cheated and was on some trifling &@^#, why would I want that back, even if it
was only physical?

What you mean take back? Like official gf?

Anyway the answers no if she's my only smashing option.

If I was single, horny, and she wants to shop lift the Phallus....sure.

"I wanna spread the news that if it feels this good getting used
Oh you just keep on using me until you use me up  "

-Bill Withers

I've been having sex with my ex for a few years now. We cheated on each other, but now she cheats on the guy she is engaged too... with my penis.

Your question is flawed, though. It's not taking back an ex, it's losing a girlfriend but gaining a +*%* buddy.

Originally Posted by GRyPR33

Originally Posted by jdi23

Why take her back then? Just smash and leave that dumb #$%# at the door. Soon as you bust... kick her ##$ out or you leave. No communication needed except when you want them backs. She ask how your day is...no reply. Wanna go get some lunch?...drop my food off and kick rocks. She tryna smash...tell her be there in 15-20 minutes cause you have other #$%$ you gotta do.

Remember she cheated on you... and you don't owe her a damn thing.
Don't go over her place to smash.
Make sure you had to pick her up or even better, have someone drop her off at your place.
Don't give her a ride home. Smash and kick her out.
Don't smash more than once. Don't let her finish. Spray on her face then throw her !$@% out the door.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I remember I was watching a ZZ video and the storyline was that girl was going to move in ex's apartment (the ex was leaving). Turns out girl got no cash. Ex gets mad, smashes, gives a facial, and then shoves her out the door.
pimp.gif

I know it's not real life but still
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom