Would you tell?

btk

Cliffnotes
- My girl's bestfriend cheated on her husband (BF at the time)
- I didnt know dude at the time

- Now I'm real cool with him 

- BFF is now prego and they're about to have a kid together

- They're happy together

- Should I keep quiet or tell him she cheated on him years back and quite possibly ruin their marriage 

I really feel he needs to know that his girl is a bird, but then again I don't wanna ruin a good thing they got going..

what to do NT?

Cliffnotes
- My girl's bestfriend cheated on her husband (BF at the time)
- I didnt know dude at the time

- Now I'm real cool with him 

- BFF is now prego and they're about to have a kid together

- They're happy together

- Should I keep quiet or tell him she cheated on him years back and quite possibly ruin their marriage 

I really feel he needs to know that his girl is a bird, but then again I don't wanna ruin a good thing they got going..

what to do NT?

hmm id probly keep it on the dl i would hate to ruin their marriage hmm, is she still cheating on dude or was it a one time thing? smh these broads are scandalous out here
edit: reading is fundamental 
laugh.gif

hmm id probly keep it on the dl i would hate to ruin their marriage hmm, is she still cheating on dude or was it a one time thing? smh these broads are scandalous out here
edit: reading is fundamental 
laugh.gif

Let it go. No point in ruining it now. Telling him would open it up to MANY more problems than him not knowing.

Let it go. No point in ruining it now. Telling him would open it up to MANY more problems than him not knowing.

Back
Top Bottom