Would you tell?

Everybody thats saying not to tell I understand your point, but put yourself in the other dudes shoes. Wouldnt you want someone to tell you?

Everybody thats saying not to tell I understand your point, but put yourself in the other dudes shoes. Wouldnt you want someone to tell you?

the streets have spoken

wasn't going to, but wanted to make sure.

the streets have spoken

wasn't going to, but wanted to make sure.

Just read this status' of someone's facebook:
I just realized... A bit over a year ago when I was waiting for the premiere of shutter island.. I saw someone's husband leaving the theater with a woman that was not his wife... They have a little boy together and they got married the year before that ..When I asked someone that was close to me (and his friend also) if I should tell his wife... He told me not to... And I regret that I didn't. So if you think this about you... Then it most likely is.

Just read this status' of someone's facebook:
I just realized... A bit over a year ago when I was waiting for the premiere of shutter island.. I saw someone's husband leaving the theater with a woman that was not his wife... They have a little boy together and they got married the year before that ..When I asked someone that was close to me (and his friend also) if I should tell his wife... He told me not to... And I regret that I didn't. So if you think this about you... Then it most likely is.

I say leave it alone, and depending how much you care and respect your girl... use it against her friend to smash.

If you care about your girl then don't smash, but if not then blackmail that garden tool... all this is supposing you're not cool with the dude.

Just keep your mouth shut though!

I say leave it alone, and depending how much you care and respect your girl... use it against her friend to smash.

If you care about your girl then don't smash, but if not then blackmail that garden tool... all this is supposing you're not cool with the dude.

Just keep your mouth shut though!

If it looks like it won't happen again, then don't tell. But if yo have the slightest hesitation, do it. If I was your boy, I'd want to know if it would protect me in the end.

If it looks like it won't happen again, then don't tell. But if yo have the slightest hesitation, do it. If I was your boy, I'd want to know if it would protect me in the end.

Back
Top Bottom