Would you trade DMP's for Galaxy Foams?

I been a NT: General guy for awhile, and havent really kept up with the resale market of shoes.

Is it a fair trade if someone was offering Galaxy Foams for my DMP VI/XI pack, or am I better off trying to sell my pack for cash?  Only reason I would consider trading them is cause my cousin wanted a pair of the Galaxy Foams and he is getting married in a few months and thought it might be a nice wedding gift.

Any insight is appreciated.

Money-wise? Yes. Resale on the Galaxy Foams are almost double the DMP.
Shoe-wise? Hell-no. Awful looking shoes. They only sold because they were limited.

You could do it, sell the foams and then buy yourself another pair of DMP's. You'll make quite a few bucks and be back to square one.

Originally Posted by Forty Four 4s

You could do it, sell the foams and then buy yourself another pair of DMP's. You'll make quite a few bucks and be back to square one.

I would prefer to keep my galaxy foams even after paying retail. Why go through the time spent to campout and get the shoe to just trade it for DMP's that continue to get cheaper as the months go by? If you really love your foams you never once thought about trading them it was always a keeper.

yea if i traded for the foams id give them away as a gift. i just dont know when i will ever find a time to wear my dmp's.

another stupid question. are there galaxy fakes floating around? i dont know what to look for if there are fakes.

Just the DMP VI by itself is a better shoe than the Galaxy Foam. But market value wise the Galaxy Foams can almost buy 2 DMPs. But word on the street is another batch of Galaxy Foams will release, maybe with or without the GID sole. We'll see. 

Since I prefer to wear my shoes and care very little about resale value, I would say keep the DMP pack.

EDIT: 1 Grand

Originally Posted by af1 1982

Money-wise? Yes. Resale on the Galaxy Foams are almost double the DMP.
Shoe-wise? Hell-no. Awful looking shoes. They only sold because they were limited.
Preach!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom