Would you trade Space jams for all black foam ones?

space jams are more versatile, but all blacks are more wearable. As in they can get more beat and wont show it, vs. SJs will yellow and all that.

Originally Posted by jayzrdead

space jams WILL yellow all black foams WONT

exactly why I would trade the fams for the foams.

Foams will last you 10+ years with that solid black sole.

Originally Posted by jayzrdead

space jams WILL yellow all black foams WONT

exactly why I would trade the fams for the foams.

Foams will last you 10+ years with that solid black sole.

I could see the trade if the foams were ds... these are ds space jams youre thinking about trading away!

I could see the trade if the foams were ds... these are ds space jams youre thinking about trading away!

Originally Posted by Maximilian

Never ever! The Space Jams 09 are somewhere in between the Galaxies and All Black Foams value wise!

I would say:

Galaxies = 1
Space Jams = 4/5 Foams
Black Foams = 3/5 Foams

The Space Jams are still the hottest Jordans out there, in terms of the last 4 year releases!

I totally disagree with you max  the only reason foams worth more is cause the new found hype surrounding them is and even trade if you ask me, how ever foams all day 

Originally Posted by Maximilian

Never ever! The Space Jams 09 are somewhere in between the Galaxies and All Black Foams value wise!

I would say:

Galaxies = 1
Space Jams = 4/5 Foams
Black Foams = 3/5 Foams

The Space Jams are still the hottest Jordans out there, in terms of the last 4 year releases!

I totally disagree with you max  the only reason foams worth more is cause the new found hype surrounding them is and even trade if you ask me, how ever foams all day 

Without regard to the monetary value, if you like SJ more than foam, don't trade them.
If not, trade them.
That's how simple it is.

Without regard to the monetary value, if you like SJ more than foam, don't trade them.
If not, trade them.
That's how simple it is.

Back
Top Bottom