Would you travel outside of the country to work?

Originally Posted by heatking

europe is dope, better than america in my opinion. probably once i sell my GTR i will plan on moving out their or maybe ill just get a vacation home out their not sure yet.

anyways if you move to europe just make sure not to look to american because they hate tourists over there. im hispanic so i fit in i guess but when i was little i went over to italy with my family and my parents friends family and my friends family got kicked out of almost every store we went to just because they where american. i went recently a year ago with my girl and no one bugged her so idk maybe its cuz their fam was white, overweight , etc and me and my girl aren't haha idk but yeah if you ever have the chance to travel as a career hop on it. im lucky enough where i work online so i can live wherever in the world and stack racks.

i'd recommend italy, spain (barcelona ), greece or germany . i recommend these places based on i've visted them several times
What are you talking about? No way that ever happened, maybe unwilling to assist you because they didn't speak English, but unless you or your family members provoked of insulted the shop owners there is no way they would kick you out because you're American.

Originally Posted by IronChef

europe is dope, better than america in my opinion. probably once i sell my GTR i will plan on moving out their or maybe ill just get a vacation home out their not sure yet.

anyways if you move to europe just make sure not to look to american because they hate tourists over there. im hispanic so i fit in i guess but when i was little i went over to italy with my family and my parents friends family and my friends family got kicked out of almost every store we went to just because they where american. i went recently a year ago with my girl and no one bugged her so idk maybe its cuz their fam was white, overweight , etc and me and my girl aren't haha idk but yeah if you ever have the chance to travel as a career hop on it. im lucky enough where i work online so i can live wherever in the world and stack racks.

i'd recommend italy, spain (barcelona ), greece or germany . i recommend these places based on i've visted them several times
What are you talking about? No way that ever happened, maybe unwilling to assist you because they didn't speak English, but unless you or your family members provoked of insulted the shop owners there is no way they would kick you out because you're American.

i sware to god bro, like 2005 2004 this happend. we walked into this soccer sports shop in italy and maybe 60 seconds passed before this old dude who owned the store started yelling at my moms friends family to get the hell out of their store. this also happend at this restaurant they wouldn't sit my friends family and we had to go to a different place to eat. why/how would i make some +@*% up like that? lol

All of you thinking that the Western European job market is better than America's are in for a serious wake-up call. It's not easy to find a good job, let alone a work visa.

Originally Posted by IronChef

i sware to god bro, like 2005 2004 this happend. we walked into this soccer sports shop in italy and maybe 60 seconds passed before this old dude who owned the store started yelling at my moms friends family to get the hell out of their store. this also happend at this restaurant they wouldn't sit my friends family and we had to go to a different place to eat. why/how would i make some +@*% up like that? lol

what work do you do online

Originally Posted by koolbarbone

All of you thinking that the Western European job market is better than America's are in for a serious wake-up call. It's not easy to find a good job, let alone a work visa.

this guy knows what he is talking about.

the unemployment rate in a lot of western european countries makes ours look paltry.  if you have an education and/or some marketable skills, you are probably better off looking for work opportunities in one of the BRICS

@me no pass

i do multi-marketing online.

1 of my companies websites is in my profile but i make most my money off other niches online.

i posted a success/how to make money online thread but NT took it down for some reason idk why

Back
Top Bottom