Would you use a website dedicated soley to selling/trading sneakers?

Would you use a legitimate website dedicated soley to the buying/selling/trading of sneakers?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
What are your thoughts on a website that is dedicated soley to the selling/trading of sneakers?

I've noticed that the buying/selling and trading of sneakers is predominantly on eBay now. That's not exactly a problem but at the same time, sellers are losing out on roughly 14% (ebay+paypal fees). With these high fees, sellers want more and buyers are forced to pay a premium.

Buying/selling on forums just isn't what it used to be.

IF there were a website dedicated to selling/buying/trading of sneakers with a low transaction fee would you use it? What are some things you'd want from it and what things would you avoid?

Kixify takes 8% and you have paypal fees which is almost the same as eBay. What if there was 1 transaction/commission fee that's $5 no matter how much you end up selling it for?

SC fell off hard. It's hard to move anything that isn't almost a brand new release.

Haven't sold anything on SC in a minute but last time I did, it was pretty easy and my shoes moved quick . . . you should be good as long as you aren't trying to sell your lawn mowing shoes.

sc and nt marketplace fell off indeed. I haven't used in awhile either. I miss all the good deals that were to be had before basketball sneaker epidemic hit. Both are alright to sell on, but your items won't get viewed as much as it would on eBay obviously. Plus you might get more lowballers and not maximize profit.

Kixify takes 8% and you have paypal fees which is almost the same as eBay. What if there was 1 transaction/commission fee that's $5 no matter how much you end up selling it for?
5$ is impossible, considering online credit card merchant fees are a minimum of 2.75% no matter what payment processor you use. You would take a loss for shoes over $180.

5$ is impossible, considering online credit card merchant fees are a minimum of 2.75% no matter what payment processor you use. You would take a loss for shoes over $180.

what if payment still went through paypal but the site itself charges $5 per sale no matter what the price sold for is.

i'm just thinking of something that embodies what nt and sc buying/selling used to be but no forum part, just straight selling/buying. im curious to see if you guys think there's a market for that still

this dude using our site for R&D just to turn around and make a come up.

not sure if savy business bravado or scumbag

Isn't kixify full of teenage scammers though? I personally know a friend who's little brother was on their posting pics of my boys shoes without his knowledge and then never sending the shoes after he got paid.

Back
Top Bottom