Would You Wear A Womans Sneaker If You Thought it was Dope? Y or N

Do you were woman sneakers because you think its sick?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Sneaker? There just shoes..

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
[h1]I wanna hear your guys opinions![/h1]
  1. [h2]Drop A Yes or No[/h2]
  2. [h2]Say what the sneaker it was[/h2]
  3. [h2]Tell us if you care or not and why?              [/h2]
[h2]  [/h2][h2][/h2][h2]  [/h2][h2]  [/h2]
P.S.... First post(was it cringy?)
laugh.gif

yes. the wmns Jordan is dope i'd cop several pairs if retro'd (correctly.)

Unfortunately it's hard to find a good picture of this shoe, these are the best I could find in 5 minutes.

Of course.

01 Citrus XIs
01 Pink Snakeskin XIs
The White and Pink 12 Lows was wavy too

Bought the ice blue 8s, wanted the women's aquas. If a woman's color is fire I'd cop if my get were small enough. Now a days, gs/women's colors are better than men's releases

Bought the Grey suede / pink V's that came out in 04-05 and they were dope to me.

All depends on the colorway..

Got a few women's pairs that I've rocked/would rock but still have DS;
White & University Blue XIII Lows - got multiples of this shoe since I think its fire :smokin
White & Maize VII's
White & Pink XII Lows - I like lows and my girl got them for me..
White & University Blue XII's - mens sizes dropped as well and most people can't tell the difference..
White & Harbor Blue III's
White & Light Sand IV's

Probably another one or two I forgot about/missing, but still quite a few that are Heat in my book..

NEVER......if it's meant for a woman there's no reason a MAN should be wearing it simple! At least for me but to each his own......

There's a lot of hot womens jordans that came out over the years. The best Woman's shoe of all has to be Pink Snakeskin 11s not to mention Metallic 11s Citrus 11s. Melo 12s were originally a woman's shoe. I own Melo 12s(first pair and the recent girls pair), Vivid Pink 12s, Citrus 11s(first pair and recent pair). I've owned Metallic 11s, Lavender 10s, Ice green 10s, white and Carolina Lowtop 13s, and maize 7s. I had these jumpmans and their very nice mine seperated on me. There was just something about that first run of Jumpmans. At one point all I wore to sneaker shows was 90s Jumpmans.

View media item 2087798

View media item 2087802

Last edited:
My feet can't fit any of the gs shoes now and I not biting any 10 year old shoes so I'm good on "women's" Jordan's

A hot shoe is a hot shoe to me and come to think of it I've owned most of the hot female colorways.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom