Wouldn't be funny if...

what if Mike himself was behind all these disgraceful colorways. I think its funny that half these pictures of shoes get hated on. I wonder who's behindall this trash. I don't think it's all Gentry. They are seriously phaacking up. Case and point the olympic 6's.

******ed post I know, but it's hilarious that we spend so much time looking at shoes that we have to be talked into buying.

Originally Posted by Bigboi415

shouldnt it be your bedtime by now?
Hating again? Dont be saying dumb stuff and if you do have to say dumb stuff, well atleast PM him. SMH.

from what I've heard, Mike has a big part in what is produced by JB. He gives the OK.

Originally Posted by king jay XI

roll.gif

Originally Posted by TrueBeliever23

what if Mike himself was behind all these disgraceful colorways. I think its funny that half these pictures of shoes get hated on. I wonder who's behind all this trash. I don't think it's all Gentry. They are seriously phaacking up. Case and point the olympic 6's.

******ed post I know, but it's hilarious that we spend so much time looking at shoes that we have to be talked into buying.

why do we have to be talked into buying them? if you buy shoes just because everyone else is, or because someone tells you to, you are a lame.

Its a business and every colorway that ever comes out is going to have its fans. Some liked by more than others but regardless they could put any colors theywant together and somebody gonna feel it. And I'm sure Mike does have a bit of input and I'm sure he understands this.

^ Is mike still involved with designs for JB shoes, I figured that he isn't that involved with designs or colorsways, JB might have to get his approval onthings but I dont know how much he is still involved with the design process. Does anyone know his exact involvement pertaining to design?

mikie does give the ok but does not give the ok to every colorway, this was mentioned by tinker hatfield

Originally Posted by DAYTONA305

Originally Posted by TrueBeliever23

what if Mike himself was behind all these disgraceful colorways. I think its funny that half these pictures of shoes get hated on. I wonder who's behind all this trash. I don't think it's all Gentry. They are seriously phaacking up. Case and point the olympic 6's.

why do we have to be talked into buying them? if you buy shoes just because everyone else is, or because someone tells you to, you are a lame.
no its not like I have other people talk me into buying them, I talk myself into buying Jordans. I love the shoe game and have been into it since itsinception. Therefore its hard for me to give up buying Jordans completely. But a lot of times with the changes they make to the OG's, it doesn't makebuying these shoes a no-brainer anymore. Basically I wanted to buy the 6's but didn't because they look phaaking silly with the jordan symbol and airon the back. Funny thing is I would have been ok with them if they just had the jordan symbol, but the air looks tacky as phaak. However lets not get intothat discussion because, as all of us know, this has been discussed repeatedly and its no longer worth it.

But as someone above said there is a market for those stupid looking colorways, fusions, etc. So I can't blame them for being a business and wanting togrow.

Back
Top Bottom