***WOW ... 1999 IV's are worth THAT much ???*** EDIT -- UPDATE .. those who posted L@@K !!!

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Oh my damn !!!!
laugh.gif

If it was off ebay seller will probably relist. I wouldnt pay more than 450 for a DS pair

shill bidding at its finest....like 3thaman says, it'll be back up in about a month

sorry for the newb ? but what is Shill Bidding, im guessing by the context it means the seller or one of his friends is intentionaly hiking up the price?

I sold one of my DS White/Cement IV's for $720 shipped. So this auction doesn't surprise me 1 bit.

wow if they r going for the much im having second thoughts about the price i have mines going for....lol

IV's are a hot comodity...This price is expected...And most of yall say yall wouldn't do it but that doesn't matter becausefor every 1 of you that wont theres 100's more that will...
wink.gif

That's pretty ridiculous considering they aren't original, but I must say, that's the cleanest pair of '99 IV's I've ever seen.

The most I paid for my pair DS a long while ago was $455.00 plus shipping with the NIKE hang tag still attached, and with its O.G. receipt
pimp.gif
That price is not uncommon though... if I didn't have a pair, and it camedown to it I would pay it too
tongue.gif
The joints are classics, you won'tget this quality with the package retros... or the "NIKE AIR."
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Dnice901

The most I paid for my pair DS a long while ago was $455.00 plus shipping with the NIKE hang tag still attached, and with its O.G. receipt
pimp.gif
That price is not uncommon though... if I didn't have a pair, and it came down to it I would pay it too
tongue.gif
The joints are classics, you won't get this quality with the package retros... or the "NIKE AIR."
pimp.gif

yeah ive seen them go for like 400-500 dollars.

now I feel great about the price I paid for mine! HA! mine look exactly like that..DS condition. WOW.

It's really sad that people are getting that much for those. It's not surprising though. I have been looking for a pair, but that is nuts.....

Originally Posted by 3thaman

They'll be back up for sale within a month, you watch.
Nope.. already got paid with a CONFIRMED address
wink.gif

Originally Posted by EEntegRa

shill bidding at its finest....like 3thaman says, it'll be back up in about a month
No shill bids , my friend .. all legit bids , and one legit winner who will own a beautiful pair of '99 retros
smile.gif

Originally Posted by gotgame15

impossible. Max 550. ^^Agreed, shill bidding.

impossible ?? .. how can you pass judgement on the spending habits of millions of people worldwide whocollect/love/wear sneakers ?

Originally Posted by austing03

Thats a bit much for a shoe that will probably turn into dust after a few wears.....

Nah ... these are in perfectly wearable shape ... the owner before me kept them in a cool climate for years .. they are as iff they came out of the factoryin 2007
Originally Posted by 9 deuce gt

It's really sad that people are getting that much for those. It's not surprising though. I have been looking for a pair, but that is nuts.....

Heres the best part .. i bought them 8 weeks ago for 321.00 shipped !!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Didn't really want to gloat , but with all those empty assumptions and statements , i just could not resist !!!

click here 321.00 !!!!

Back
Top Bottom