WOW FDA Approves Groundbreaking Radiology App for iPad, iPhone Vol. Thank You Based Jobs

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by bwood056

Originally Posted by TeeOh Owens

roll.gif
at dudes thinking they can scan their bodies with this app

it just occurred to me, there's absolutely no way this works

bro.. still need MRI machines, and xrays, as well as CT scans. 
this app just allows the scans to be sent to you ipad or iphone, for easier access to look at

knowing what i know about xray machines, i don't think iphones emit enough radiation. if they do, that's poses a serious health risk.
not sure if serious

roll.gif

this app just allows the scans to be sent to you ipad or iphone, for easier access to look at

knowing what i know about xray machines, i don't think iphones emit enough radiation. if they do, that's poses a serious health risk.
not sure if serious

Originally Posted by TypeRPinoY

roll.gif

not sure if serious

Yea I'm stupid, i just read the op ....my bad
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by TypeRPinoY

roll.gif

not sure if serious

Yea I'm stupid, i just read the op ....my bad
embarassed.gif

Yes, because you have a rare-earth magnet that weights hundreds of pounds in your iphone.

If its just sending images, why is this news? (disclaimer: this is a rhetorical question)

Yes, because you have a rare-earth magnet that weights hundreds of pounds in your iphone.

If its just sending images, why is this news? (disclaimer: this is a rhetorical question)

Originally Posted by MARTIN AND CO

It's replacing thousands of dollars of equipment.

It's replacing thousands of dollars of equipment.

i was just thinking the same thing, the reason why i was so quick to assume this took xrays was because it was news
laugh.gif

doctors get xrays sent electronically this isn't groundbreaking by any means

i was just thinking the same thing, the reason why i was so quick to assume this took xrays was because it was news
laugh.gif

doctors get xrays sent electronically this isn't groundbreaking by any means

laugh.gif

doctor's get xrays sent electronically this isn't groundbreaking by any means

Watch the video i posted on the first page

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

laugh.gif

don't get me wrong this is useful, i'm considering radiology as a subspecialty but it isn't "groundbreaking".

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

laugh.gif

don't get me wrong this is useful, i'm considering radiology as a subspecialty but it isn't "groundbreaking".

could rare earth magnet be a component that fell from a UFO?

could rare earth magnet be a component that fell from a UFO?

Radiology "workstations" are a few high resolution computer monitors and a comfy leather chair.

The field has been making the shift from film to digital for many years now.

Radiology "workstations" are a few high resolution computer monitors and a comfy leather chair.

Originally Posted by Mo Matik

many radiologists work from home....and radiology "jobs" are getting outsourced to countries like india

Originally Posted by Mo Matik

many radiologists work from home....and radiology "jobs" are getting outsourced to countries like india

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

roll.gif
I just tried it. The trick is, you have to be in DIRECT sun light or have a light bulb that will simulate direct sun light to get the images on your iphone.
the android version of this ap came out 6 months ago 
indifferent.gif

and can zoom 2x and has been modified to look through clothing 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom