WOW Floyd Mayweather just got dogged by Sheryl Underwood on THE TALk SHOW

Originally Posted by codeIVC

Jermony Lin.
30t6p3b.gif
Jermoney Mayweather

Originally Posted by Doctor Demise

Mayweather needs to stop ducking Pacquiao and keep his pompous mouth shut when it comes to matters of no concern to him. I'm glad she said what everyone's thinking.
happy.gif

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by MoonMan818

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Other way around champ.
No, Deuce King. I had it right the first time.
wink.gif
Let's be real bro. Manny doesn't want it with Money

Money Team would shut the whole strip down if this fight happens.

rayjgif.gif

yeah now that he was exposed in the third Marquez fight.

Mayweather didnt want anything to do with Manny in the ring before then

and this is coming from someone who thinks Floyd would beat Pac

Mayweather needs to stop ducking Pacquiao

Other way around champ.
wink.gif

I don't want to divert too much away from the original topic or point of this thread but the situation between who has been ducking who betweeen Mayweather and Pacquiao has been discussed in-depth in the Sports and Training section.  With all the evidence that has been presented and collected, it's quite clear to see that currently Pacquiao is ducking Mayweather, reason being is because Pacquiao and more importantly Bob Arum don't want any problems.  That's just the way it is.  

Mayweather Pacquiao didnt want anything to do with Manny in the ring a drug test before then

Fixed.

Other way around champ.
wink.gif
Since you're obviously on the "money train" it's a complete waste of time to try to sway your opinion. Also, I don't see the relevancy of describing how they will "shut down the strip"... doesn't really have anything to do with my initial claim that he's clearly ducking Pacquiao. I can see where he's coming from though... why would he want to fight a guy who will clearly put up a great battle and potentially put a nasty blemish on his pristine record.
sick.gif

He should probably stay away from the media if this type of reaction upsets him and puts him on the spot. Must be embarrassing to be seen as a coward by so many people. Perhaps "money" Mayweather should just stick to what he's good at... roughing up his lady-friends and ducking fights. 

wink.gif
Since you're obviously on the "money train" it's a complete waste of time to try to sway your opinion. Also, I don't see the relevancy of describing how they will "shut down the strip"... doesn't really have anything to do with my initial claim that he's clearly ducking Pacquiao. I can see where he's coming from though... why would he want to fight a guy who will clearly put up a great battle and potentially put a nasty blemish on his pristine record.
sick.gif

He should probably stay away from the media if this type of reaction upsets him and puts him on the spot. Must be embarrassing to be seen as a coward by so many people. Perhaps "money" Mayweather should just stick to what he's good at... roughing up his lady-friends and ducking fights. 
You say I'm clearly on the "money train," but you bigging up Manny like he's a god or something
laugh.gif

As it stands May is undftd, and Manny should have lost his last fight.

Floyd was mad wack for those lame tweets he sent, and made himself look like more of a fool
trying to back track and appear as the victim. If him and Pacquio ever do fight, I hope it's
a &@^#%$ fight, and they both knock each other out at the same time. &@^#'em both.

You say I'm clearly on the "money train," but you bigging up Manny like he's a god or something
laugh.gif

Nope, just telling it how it is. I was a fan of both until Mayweather decided beating up chicks was a cool thing to do. Once you've crossed that line I really lose respect for a person. It's cool if you still want to board the money train and support a woman batterer... just not my style... got it?

laugh.gif

Nope, just telling it how it is. I was a fan of both until Mayweather decided beating up chicks was a cool thing to do. Once you've crossed that line I really lose respect for a person. It's cool if you still want to board the money train and support a woman batterer... just not my style... got it?
lol... get your facts straight before you come out and see something as outlandish as that. Where the bruises on her face?

Floyd's hands are registered weapons. If he really would have "battered" his wife, he would be locked up for a couple years...

laugh.gif

and paquia cheats on his wife even though he tries to portray this good church guy image..
http://www.fighthype.com/pages/content11512.html 

Back
Top Bottom